100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i've been critical of her. i like this version of herself. smiling, looking good and giving off good positive energy

Looking beautiful as hell. That ratch shit was for show. On this stage, on a WORLD stage, she ain’t got to be that. She far away from that. She’s a WORLD class athlete and that is elite.

Dominque Dawes, Simon Biles, Wilma Rudolph, and Gale Devers is the realm she can put herself in.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m lovin this refined sista right here.

She understands that she has a special talent and on this stage, she needs to represent.

She is beautiful here and I wish her the best of luck.
thats my boo rite there...she's getting some good size on her thighs now and looks stronger..she's training good now.. :yes: :yes:

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man.....I thought it was about rankings and not all or nothing.

If it's white led or dominated like golf, mediocrity is rewarded.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dayum...that's a mess. I hope they figure it out.

Doubt anything will change, I've followed track since I was sprinting myself and it hasn't changed since then. There's only 3 American track athletes right now making at least $1mil a yr. There's more in Europe than here in America

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doubt anything will change, I've followed track since I was sprinting myself and it hasn't changed since then. There's only 3 American track athletes right now making at least $1mil a yr. There's more in Europe than here in America
I bet there is a racial aspect to this, too. I bet you college star Matt Boling has more money than some of those Olympic athletes.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm happy for Sha'Carri. Overcoming the scrutiny, ethnic division, and bullshit that was thrown her way is just a testament to her work ethic and confidence in herself. She's definitely a Black American. :cool:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm happy for Sha'Carri. Overcoming the scrutiny, ethnic division, and bullshit that was thrown her way is just a testament to her work ethic and confidence in herself. She's definitely a Black American. :cool:
Aww, man this bitchass negro is back. I thought Covid finished you off. Now we gotta here about the immigrants be banging your women grifting your freebies. Jesus Christ.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Aww, man this bitchass negro is back. I thought Covid finished you off. Now we gotta here about the immigrants be banging your women grifting your freebies. Jesus Christ.

If a woman from the Caribbean migrates to the US, guess who the majority of men she meets will be? Who you think she gon be fuckin on?:lol:

You dudes are so delusional, like when you thought Sha'Carri wasn't gonna pop.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
On her way to Paris with the fastest time in the world this year. Could've ran faster had she not let up at the end.

She's going to be the heavy favorite in Paris for the 100m unless someone shows something we haven't seen this yr yet at the Jamaican trials coming up

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I know Gabby gonna drop her 21.6x again in 200 final. Sha’Carri, Abby, Jenna, Long, Brittany fighting for the 2 and 3 spots