100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know right. There was another female sprinter back in the early 2,000s that was short and had that kind of leg turnover. I don't think 6was Devers.
i was thinking about one that came and went she had short thick legs and fast..all i can remember during the olympics she fucked around
and dropped the baton and cost the womens team a medal...she was 100-200 meters....

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lil ppl always extra, but she is getting the attention. Just has to put it to good use.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
She need to tone her country ass down so she can be more marketable.
She is a ratchet and I will accept her as she is. We will make a house full of world class athletes :heartbeat:
this right here.

she is way too wild. it's actually embarrassing.
when she embarrases everyone don't say you weren't warned.
Actually, now…that’s gone be the marketing.

That respectability politics for Blacks to get sponsorship is over.

Be authentic and make even more money!

Nah, we don’t need a Cardi B of track-and-field. Call it respectability politics if you want to, I’m tired of how much being “ratchet” is embraced and celebrated in the culture these days.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She don’t need to change a mfckn thing about herself. Guess what? Everyone black woman ain’t Michelle Obama. And she as a black woman still needs our love, protection, and RESPECT. She ain’t doin shit but being herself to her absolute best to be successful. All that Ruckusing needs to tone down if anything. We don’t always have to present one way. Nobody else gon respect us if we can’t even respect ourselves. Nobody else gon except our differences if we can’t even accept our own differences. From the classy and most elegant to the hoodest of hood boogers, black woman need us like we need them. Turn off yo white ass bougie brains

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
She don’t need to change a mfckn thing about herself. Guess what? Everyone black woman ain’t Michelle Obama. And she as a black woman still needs our love, protection, and RESPECT. She ain’t doin shit but being herself to her absolute best to be successful. All that Ruckusing needs to tone down if anything. We don’t always have to present one way. Nobody else gon respect us if we can’t even respect ourselves. Nobody else gon except our differences if we can’t even accept our own differences. From the classy and most elegant to the hoodest of hood boogers, black woman need us like we need them. Turn off yo white ass bougie brains

You're missing the point. It's not about looking our nose down ghetto blacks, country blacks, rich blacks etc. It's about the dollar. Even then no one is suggesting that we have to lose our identity. However, every culture has to assimilate to become successful in mainstream, EVERY CULTURE, that would even include hillbilly whites that are out of the mainstream.

She can still maintain her unique individuality and conform to acceptable wide spread standards. She as a black woman still will get our love, protection, and RESPECT.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:cool:

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're missing the point. It's not about looking our nose down ghetto blacks, country blacks, rich blacks etc. It's about the dollar. Even then no one is suggesting that we have to lose our identity. However, every culture has to assimilate to become successful in mainstream, EVERY CULTURE, that would even include hillbilly whites that are out of the mainstream.

She can still maintain her unique individuality and conform to acceptable wide spread standards. She as a black woman still will get our love, protection, and RESPECT.
Fuck that sucka shit you talkin bout. Conforming to who’s standards? It all come from white shit anyway. She can make a lane for herself and others like her to be respected. Ain’t seen one twerk video like Serena no rhythm having ass always tryna do. She ain’t out here tryna be shit like that bed wench. She doin her. Let her live my nigga

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also to tell me “I’m missing THE point” (not your point) already let’s me know wat kinda thinker you are and aren’t. Furthermore it’s o my black people they constantly want to conform to fit in mainstream. Tell the Kardashians that shit. It dont get no more “mainstream” (generic term for all things white/white acceptance in America BTW/sucka shit) and them bitches try their best to imitate someone like her. So all that cat shit u talkin is all bullshit. Seems like u jus wanna say she too black too ghetto, but u too afraid of not lookin exactly how you already are family.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Also to tell me “I’m missing THE point” (not your point) already let’s me know wat kinda thinker you are and aren’t. Furthermore it’s o my black people they constantly want to conform to fit in mainstream. Tell the Kardashians that shit. It dont get no more “mainstream” (generic term for all things white/white acceptance in America BTW/sucka shit) and them bitches try their best to imitate someone like her. So all that cat shit u talkin is all bullshit. Seems like u jus wanna say she too black too ghetto, but u too afraid of not lookin exactly how you already are family.

What's got you so angry? It can't be these few comments. Are you going to be okay?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ryan_Lochte_oro_diamantes.jpg

U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte has been cleared by a Brazilian court of criminal charges for filing a false robbery during the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. ... Lochte had been charged with filing a false robbery, a claim he made to NBC's Matt Lauer

if THIS muhfuka can get away with his behavior then I think people need to back off sha'carri

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Richardson fails drugs test.. Could miss olympics

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Richardson fails drugs test.. Could miss olympics

Sooo... it seems like only Jamaicans are reporting this.