100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I like them raw emotions. She lost her mother last week, she's been under a lot of stress to silence the doubters. I'm going to let her blossom in to whatever she decides she want to be.

Tokyo Bound!!!

I"m a reformed doubter. Had to eat crow.

I get it. She's also still very young. Didn't hear about her mom, RIP.

I have to disagree with you though. "whatever she decides she want to be" can cost her possibly million$. Endorsements are a big part of track and field. Track and field can open even more doors after the speed has gone. While I get it that she should express her individuality she should seek the advice of older athletes that have been there. They would agree.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My cousin was out of pocket; when we were watching the 100 meters finals
and he said, "she is the fastest looking ratchet hoodrat in the world"

I spit out my drink on the coffee table with his comments.
:lol:
She is a ratchet and I will accept her as she is. We will make a house full of world class athletes :heartbeat:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Yeah but that what track and field needs now. She's not crazy she's working on her brand. If she keeps winning races she's going to make a lot of money and bring attention to her sport.

naw bruh, them faces she was making after she won that semi final and her body language demonstrated that she is certified nuts.

time will prove my theory.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
when she embarrases everyone don't say you weren't warned.

I hope not bro. Lots of talent. It was nice to see her hugging her grandmother. However, in that same situation Alison Felix would have given the interview.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Something about Alison Felix makes my ass itch. She seems like a real sly sneaky fake stuckup bitch for some reason to me.

Celebrities we only know by what they present to the different media. You could be right about Alison, but she presents class which is good for her brand and her bank. Think of it, Alison hasn't really been at the top of Track and Field, but is still loved and making money. She probably shouldn't have made the World Championship team in 2019. She got a pass. Hopefully Shacirra gets top handlers and that she listens to them.