100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
The way most of y’all think shows y’all either whiteboy, coons, or just the “lostest” of lost niggas. It’s so sad the comments in here about this Black woman.
You still feel the same way??? Why do we celebrate the worst of our community, and disregard an intelligent sister like Athing Mu? This irks the crap out of me that we race to the bottom all the time.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Thing is tho like I said I wanted her to win just b/c i think its good for getting a larger viewership to the sport, this is such a niche sport but today I knew ppl that watched it at Hooters and sports bars, usually those establishments never have a DL track meet on in late August, they only have the major league mainstream sports on or if a big boxing or MMA fight is on. Like it or not, she's the only one right now that can bring in that casual viewership in America

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thing is tho like I said I wanted her to win just b/c i think its good for getting a larger viewership to the sport, this is such a niche sport but today I knew ppl that watched it at Hooters and sports bars, usually those establishments never have a DL track meet on in late August, they only have the major league mainstream sports on or if a big boxing or MMA fight is on. Like it or not, she's the only one right now that can bring in that casual viewership in America
That depends on why you watch track and field. Do you watch it for the love a track or the love of sideshows. She will be be on a 30 for 30 for just 15 minutes of fame she received this year.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Say "shit" while being interviewed.

Just won't learn

Last edited:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
240509475_10225959596313691_5065719343793079759_n.jpg

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still feel the same way??? Why do we celebrate the worst of our community, and disregard an intelligent sister like Athing Mu? This irks the crap out of me that we race to the bottom all the time.
What do you think has changed?

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It looks like Sha'Carri Richardson will be racing again this Friday
at the Diamond League meet in Brussels. She has entered in the
women 200 meter race.

I wish her the best because even with all the drama notoriety;
she is still a very talented sprinter.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sha'Carri won today in the 200M.

She got no love from any of the other competitors :smh:

It's like she is on an island. Her outfit didn't help shit, but if she loves it that's all that counts...I guess.

She lost the 100M, don't have a vid of the 200M yet.

parisian

International
International Member

It's like she is on an island. Her outfit didn't help shit, but if she loves it that's all that counts...I guess.

what's up with the fishnet? that shit is not conducive to running

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is doing way too much with all that shit on.

I don't think I've ever seen someone not get any props from other runners after a win. They just hate her!

Jealousy ALWAYS been a muthafucka..

and women LOVE to feed off jealous energy..

all that hate... bruh ... they THRIVE off that shit..

and fuckin drama..

right Now she is tracks IT girl....

and really who people come out to see....

that must breeed a lot of JEALOUSY bruh...!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jealousy ALWAYS been a muthafucka..

and women LOVE to feed off jealous energy..

all that hate... bruh ... they THRIVE off that shit..

and fuckin drama..

right Now she is tracks IT girl....

and really who people come out to see....

that must breeed a lot of JEALOUSY bruh...!!

She hasn't won anything on the track and is the "IT Girl", that will create jealousy and confusion.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she has one of the fastest times in history and is still developing...

bruh...

Im telling you, you got superstar track athletes doing amazing things...

Especially the Jamaica team.. But all folks want to see is the IT girl bruh...

No world championships, no Olympic medals, no world records but she's the "IT Girl".

That'll create issues in most situations not just track and field.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear people saying that Sha'carri brings a whole lot of attention to these events.
Seems like the attention is only there when she is competing against the Jamaicans.
I forgot about this shit. I wouldn't go because there is really nothing there to see.

As for the two races, she looked good on that final 40m stretch in both races.
As for the outfit, at this point I have nothing to say.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watch out for Ackeem Blake. He ran second (9.95s PB) and Coleman won (9.92s) today.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you, but she won by a lot, though. I bet if she wore Slick Rick's chains she still would have won.
Yeah, but she lost the 100M. If you wear some goofy shit like that, you better fucking win or you are going to get criticized.

I mean, swimmers cut their hair or wear those super expensive swim caps. At that level, every little bit counts!

A lot of her peers probably find it offensive that she is that gaudy.