100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
She is doing way too much with all that shit on.

I don't think I've ever seen someone not get any props from other runners after a win. They just hate her!

She came in second in the 100M and there seemed to be quite a bit of hugging. I didn't notice after the 200M win.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but she lost the 100M. If you wear some goofy shit like that, you better fucking win or you are going to get criticized.

I mean, swimmers cut their hair or wear those super expensive swim caps. At that level, every little bit counts!

A lot of her peers probably find it offensive that she is that gaudy.
She shouldn't give 2 shits about what her peers think... My message to Sha'Carri, "Do you luv, fuck the outside chatter, they gonna hate on and count you out regardless"

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor

Once she starts to consistently get off the blocks clean, she's going to be a problem because her speed is next level...

Interesting thing is how she did so well in the 200. Normally the taller sprinters do better at the 200. Also take in the fact that she had also run the 100 before that. She might be real trouble for the world class sprinters. Maybe. My advice, get rid of the nails, costumes and just get gritty.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting thing is how she did so well in the 200. Normally the taller sprinters do better at the 200. Also take in the fact that she had also run the 100 before that. She might be real trouble for the world class sprinters. Maybe. My advice, get rid of the nails, costumes and just get gritty.

Maybe in the 100m but not the 200m. At 5 feet that is tough. Shelly, trying to dominate that race for years now.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can respect that, I think she should do what makes her comfortable on that track... People don't like the flamboyant appearance and I don't think she should cater to that at all... She just needs to focus on herself and continue to improve...

FloJo was flamboyant with her style too, she just didn't have a weed situation for people to latch on the negativity...

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I can respect that, I think she should do what makes her comfortable on that track... People don't like the flamboyant appearance and I don't think she should cater to that at all... She just needs to focus on herself and continue to improve...

FloJo was flamboyant with her style too, she just didn't have a weed situation for people to latch on the negativity...

Poor Flo Jo had the steroid rumors.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

flojo was flamboyant BUT she kept her mouth shut and let her feet do the talking.

If theres one thing people hate is ARROGANCE. No one likes a person who literally says I'm better than you.. thats why when she failed she caught so much flak. Let your performance say your better..let others say your better. The second YOU start taking and talking that attitude is the second you get hate.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
flojo was flamboyant BUT she kept her mouth shut and let her feet do the talking.

If theres one thing people hate is ARROGANCE. No one likes a person who literally says I'm better than you.. thats why when she failed she caught so much flak. Let your performance say your better..let others say your better. The second YOU start taking and talking that attitude is the second you get hate.

You're right and FloJo dominated, 10.49

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Just my opinion but she should remove anything that may hinder her performance but hey she's free to do whatever she wnats.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

FloJo didn't live in an era of handheld communication devices and social media... But even overlooking that, prior to Sha'Carri getting banned from the Olympics, no one talked down on her... It mostly came from her Olympic banning that people started to pile on top of her with negativity... Only after that point did she get vocal, more emotional responses to the hate than her flexing... I'm standing behind her because I've been aware of her since her freshman year at LSU when she ran in the Texas Relays and very few people knew her name... When she bust they ass at the Olympic trials last summer she wasn't arrogant nor was she vocal about it..

A bitch I knew once said she didn't like Sha'Carri cause she looks embarrassing...

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just my opinion but she should remove anything that may hinder her performance but hey she's free to do whatever she wnats.
I can understand that... She won the 200 this past weekend and barely came in 2nd in the 100 - more technique flaw than anything else... I just don't think anything about her appearance is hindering her performance so I don't even give it a second thought as to what she's wearing

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FloJo didn't live in an era of handheld communication devices and social media... But even overlooking that, prior to Sha'Carri getting banned from the Olympics, no one talked down on her... It mostly came from her Olympic banning that people started to pile on top of her with negativity... Only after that point did she get vocal, more emotional responses to the hate than her flexing... I'm standing behind her because I've been aware of her since her freshman year at LSU when she ran in the Texas Relays and very few people knew her name... When she bust they ass at the Olympic trials last summer she wasn't arrogant nor was she vocal about it..

A bitch I knew once said she didn't like Sha'Carri cause she looks embarrassing...
are we gonna get into this again???

achiKD0.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Beautiful Blonde Hair... What if one of those little things on her face fall off and hit a competitor in the eye.... :confused:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good breakdown and I agree

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was watching a bootleg stream of the USATF TV coverage of the
1st round of the 2022 Toyota USATF Outdoor Championships at Hayward Field in Eugene, ORE.

Oh boy :smh: :smh:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I was watching a bootleg stream of the USATF TV coverage of the
1st round of the 2022 Toyota USATF Outdoor Championships at Hayward Field in Eugene, ORE.

Oh boy :smh: :smh:

Come on bro. Give up your bootleg sources.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on bro. Give up your bootleg sources.

It was a link through reddit
but it wasnt stable enough

If I find it, I will share with the BGOL FAM
I understand USTAF or runnerspace have to make money
but its a damn shame this isnt shown on regular tv or cable
FInals for men and women 100 is tonight but CNBC
got that shit on tape delay. :angry::angry::angry:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know what the fuck folks in the Other Shari mega thread

was thinkin

I been said, she aint even in her prime yet and she already the IT girl of Sprinting,

Imagine when she hits her prime!!!

as long as she stays focused and clean she is going to be

a force to reckon with... oh and she needs a great track coach too,

to take her to that next level...

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I dont know what the fuck folks in the Other Shari mega thread

was thinkin

I been said, she aint even in her prime yet and she already the IT girl of Sprinting,

Imagine when she hits her prime!!!

as long as she stays focused and clean she is going to be

a force to reckon with... oh and she needs a great track coach too,

to take her to that next level...
She may have been clowned in the other thread but nobody doubted her raw talent....people said she needed to get her mind right....her mind is right and now the talent is on display