2015-2016 NBA playoff edition: Finals - Cavs vs Warriors - Cavs win 4-3

Who's you going with Cavs or Warriors!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I've never said it because truth be told he should have only beat Dallas..all those other teams they should have lost so I ain't trippin..but @KingTaharqa be acting like lbj shit don't stink :hmm::giggle:

Dallas was 5 years ago. Tell me why RIGHT NOW the league MVP is gettin outplayed by 2 teammates and the other teams PG?

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
LeBron isn't a choke artist by definition, however he has had quite a few runs of games where he played to a choke artist-esque level though. He really on has one, true to the definition moment, all be it an Epic, costing his team a chip, something-like a choke artist situation, and that was the Finals against the Mavs. It was in the choke realm because prior to that season, he did talk a lot of shit and set a lot of high expectations with that not 1, not 2... bullshit, so for him to thoroughly shit his pants the way he did does qualify as a 3rd to 4th degree Freeze up and Choke job...

Overall, he normally doesn't choke, but when he decides to Choke, he's one of the most committed to said choking players ever to choke. He makes sure there is no shadow of doubt as to his choking ability or execution...

Not a choke artists at all tough....

I like how you worded all that - funny in a sad way - yea him and wade joking on dirk when they was up only to get shut down by the jet and lose it all I blame that on the cockiness and them believing their own hype

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
I like how you worded all that - funny in a sad way - yea him and wade joking on dirk when they was up only to get shut down by the jet and lose it all I blame that on the cockiness and them believing their own hype
Thats why I was wondering why they didnt pull KD and Russells coattails about that shit last month :lol:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they win and he ain't MVP won't nobody be able to say shit to me about no Steph curry except being the best shooter ever

Don't try and prop him up to be anything other that that

But don't try and prematurely place him above others who put more work in and longer at that if he can't even perform at the highest level for his team in the finals

Your numbers supposed to rise at this point and you damn sure not supposed to be on the court looking, acting, and playing disinterested
I'll agree with that but let's say GS wins this year and they win 2 or 3 more after this and he gets mvp then what? Because we all know GS will be there for several more years..And let's just be honest the award doesn't take away from his greatness; just like lbj continuing to lose in the finals, doesn't take away from his...

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll agree with that but let's say GS wins this year and they win 2 or 3 more after this and he gets mvp then what? Because we all know GS will be there for several more years..And let's just be honest the award doesn't take away from his greatness; just like lbj continuing to lose in the finals, doesn't take away from his...

Of course he can always redeem himself

Key word in my post is "prematurely"

I can't stand that shit I don't care who it is

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course he can always redeem himself

Key word in my post is "prematurely"

I can't stand that shit I don't care who it is
I agree and we all live in the moment or get caught up in the hype at some point in time.. case in point look at all the posters that came out after green got suspended and after Golden State lost last night...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn so who the MVP to this point

Kyrie have three strait 30 plus games
Klay been on fire
Lebron stat sheet stuffer
Iggy points down a little but doing his thing...
Curry been doing what he does
Green had a huge game, then returned to his normal numbers

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
I agree and we all live in the moment or get caught up in the hype at some point in time.. case in point look at all the posters that came out after green got suspended and after Golden State lost last night...
Yep... Let GS win and Green puts in work tho... Quite a few Dudes, especially one Joker with a bionic arm as it relates to LeBron will avoid this thread like a motherfucker. They will lurk tho, a particular Dude has been busted lurking before, but wont say shit tho :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Klay been on fire

Dray is the Finals MVP. He showed that last night.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

Klay been on fire
If GS wins, should be Klay
If Cle wins, should be Kyrie

IMO, either Green or LeBron wins even though neither have consistently been the best on their teams...

bigdicdaddy

Rising Star
Registered
Damn so u counting out Spurs okc and Portland already

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yep... Let GS win and Green puts in work tho... Quite a few Dudes, especially one Joker with a bionic arm as it relates to LeBron will avoid this thread like a motherfucker. They will lurk tho, a particular Dude has been busted lurking before, but wont say shit tho :lol:

Man why you're talking about King, dude here like always....

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Man why you're talking about King, dude here like always....
Bruh I mentioned no names... But that Dude was ghost game 2 and only showed up last night mid way through the 2nd quarter. Fool is NEVER here after a loss or if LeBron plays badly... Front running ass Dude... But I didnt mention his bitch ass name you did Bruh... I keep cowards on ignore after last night tho. Niggaa cant say shit worth reading at all...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn so u counting out Spurs okc and Portland already
Durant won't sign a long term deal without westbrook; so that means he will sign somewhere else or sign a 1 +1 contract..and say they both sign max deals, okc owners have shown they not paying the taxes so they won't be able to keep their team together anyways...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bruh I mentioned no names... But that Dude was ghost game 2 and only showed up last night mid way through the 2nd quarter. Fool is NEVER here after a loss or if LeBron plays badly... Front running ass Dude... But I didnt mention his bitch ass name you did Bruh... I keep cowards on ignore after last night tho. Niggaa cant say shit worth reading at all...

Actually I was just say his name only because he just had replied. Actually was thinking you was think about another brotha.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
Actually I was just say his name only because he just had replied. Actually was thinking you was think about another brotha.

Bro there are a couple here like that. He's just the biggest pussy out of all of them! Mark my words though, jot it down. At any point is LeBrons not playing well or his team is losing, that punk will be invisible as hell. Let LeBron play well, that dude will come swirling into this thread like he's LeBron's bitch swinging pompoms. Mark my words bro! LMAO

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they win and he ain't MVP won't nobody be able to say shit to me about no Steph curry except being the best shooter ever

Don't try and prop him up to be anything other that that

But don't try and prematurely place him above others who put more work in and longer at that if he can't even perform at the highest level for his team in the finals

Your numbers supposed to rise at this point and you damn sure not supposed to be on the court looking, acting, and playing disinterested
No one cares about who was MVP of the finals. Plus who cares who the MVP of the finals is.

Winning that title is what's remembered

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do cats think the Warriors give a duck about the 96-97 Bulls? Do you think they are demoralized because they can't match their record or won't be talked about as much in local barbershops and ESPN?

I saw Lebron and Kyrie do their thing. Demoralizing is losing the series when you are up 3-1. I see warriors doing what they did last year and win again at Cleveland.

Reactions: BDR

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one cares about who was MVP of the finals. Plus who cares who the MVP of the finals is.

People do care if you ain't shining when the lights are the brightest tho

You come up smedium it will be documented

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly, and to be honest the only reason why anybody bring that up is because of MJ; MJ has 6 Finals MVP and in our era no one else has done that; so people use that to help prove MJ's greatness and to shit on other players that are being compared to him.. magic has five rings, how many MVP finals does he has? I don't know and I don't care and it doesn't take away that he was great and he has 5 rings...if curry finishes with 4 or 5 rings and no finals mvp; who's going to say that he wasn't great?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I said a career defining moment I said nothing about Legacy...

This was a great moment for LeBron... on Par with his 07 Pistons performance, etc.
This was a bad moment for Curry, he didn't show up

Legacy cannot be defined until a career is over...

Moments, accomplishments all make up Legacy.

Great moment for LeBron, just like the Pistons game, His choke against Dallas, His MVPs and Chips in Miami
Bad moment for Curry, Just like his record breaking 3 pointer, his Unanimous MVP, etc.

Still a lot of defining moments for both to be played out Bruh...
Nah you piece of shit... You aint getting off that easy... Yesterday- when you thought Bron would lose- you framed it as CAREER DEFINING.... now that Curry had a no show you wanna minimize the damage and contextualize it as a moment in time with many more moments to come.

Fuck that nigga. You wrote a thesis explaining why exactly it would be a CAREER DEFINING GAME.... cant down play it as just one game of many game to come now that Steph shit the bed YET AGAIN.

Dont sit here and list past accomplishments and struggles on Bron..... Tell us about their CAREER DEFINING MOMENTS as promised yesterday.

Dont attempt to discount it now.

This is very small of you.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
on the real

aint none of this really important to me

I was saying that was a great point that more people need to recognize when they make these rushes to judgement and completely indict players over ONE game or series, chief.
How about when PEOPLE anoint players off one great season... Call him GOAT... Or say before the game that it will be a CAREER DEFINING game? How about that???