2024 Chicago Bears Offseason Thread

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Caleb's off-platform throws are so damn accurate. It was a shaky start but I'm glad Flus left them in the game to get more reps and get a touchdown. They needed that. What impresses me about the defense is it's depth, the backup backups be ballin.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Caleb's off-platform throws are so damn accurate. It was a shaky start but I'm glad Flus left them in the game to get more reps and get a touchdown. They needed that. What impresses me about the defense is it's depth, the backup backups be ballin.
The tackling has much improved also. Seems like the 1st few weeks of the regular season last year, players were either going for the killshot and missing or playing 2-hand touch. Muhfuckas are getting wrapped up and thrown down now. Maybe new DC Eric Washington's influence.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I didn't realize that Matt Ryan and Poles were teammates and roommates

He rocked that Keyshia Cole, and the mic drop :lol:

I figured they would mention the Simone jacket

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

The injury probably sealed Borom's fate. He had fucked up on a play shortly before his injury. I wonder about Ja'Tyre also.

Velus probably stays, especially after last night

I think Wheeler and Webster make the practice squad. I'm interested in Collins and Pettis, they might be injury prone.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor

The injury probably sealed Borom's fate. He had fucked up on a play shortly before his injury. I wonder about Ja'Tyre also.

Velus probably stays, especially after last night

I think Wheeler and Webster make the practice squad. I'm interested in Collins and Pettis, they might be injury prone.
Borom's salary had him in trouble to begin with. I didn't see the team paying him 3.5 million for this season if any of the other tackle options looked decent. I'm assuming that Ja'Tyre will end up on the practice squad
For me I'm wondering if they keep 4 TEs and who the final WR and CB on the roster will be

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Ian Wheeler has been placed on season ending IR. He suffered an ACL injury during the Chief game.
Nsimba Webster is also going on IR for the season.
And they've traded for a Defensive tackle, Chris Williams who was with the Browns

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I didn't even know Wheeler was injured until I got it on my phone.

I just knew about the DB, Webster and the Borom

I figured they would get D Line help with their comments about being so thin with injuries

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Bet. I meant DROY. Think I may place a small wager on him lol
morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif