2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
6-21 will always smell like shit

Having a HC who won 3 games is unacceptable

He won’t be the QB when Arlington opens up and I don’t even think poles will make it there also if he fucks up this draft(and I think he will)

Justin Fields is a Running back who can throw

I want Bryce to throw to him

Why can’t he be Julian eldleman? And then we have the best Backup QB in the entire NFL

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
6-21 will always smell like shit

Having a HC who won 3 games is unacceptable

He won’t be the QB when Arlington opens up and I don’t even think poles will make it there also if he fucks up this draft(and I think he will)

Justin Fields is a Running back who can throw

I want Bryce to throw to him

Why can’t he be Julian eldleman? And then we have the best Backup QB in the entire NFL

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All kinds of rumors right now. One good news is KC not going to franchise tag Orlando Brown. He will now be a free agent.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guys, this CAC proposed a massive trade down for the Bears with the Bucs. Starting at the 16:03 mark...

Straight garbage trade proposal. To go all the way down to 19 and only get a 1st round pick next year and a player. To go down that far its going to cost you at least 3 first round picks.. Lol

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I liked the idea of trading down twice but it gets tricky when there's 3 or 4 QBs that teams are chasing rather than 1 or 2. Good haul by Poles and I'll assume that this means its between Paris Johnson, Peter Skoronski or Lukas Van Ness at #9 most likely provided that Jalen Carter or Tyree Wilson doesn't fall that far down.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I liked the idea of trading down twice but it gets tricky when there's 3 or 4 QBs that teams are chasing rather than 1 or 2. Good haul by Poles and I'll assume that this means its between Paris Johnson, Peter Skoronski or Lukas Van Ness at #9 most likely provided that Jalen Carter or Tyree Wilson doesn't fall that far down.

If they pick a OL I like the dude from Georgia

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nicd haul by Poles. I can't say that I'm very familiar with Moore. A quick perusal of his stats considering the crap Carolina has had at QB, makes his stat line that much more impressive. Looking forward to FA and the draft

chops

Doctor of Medicine. Ringside Physician.
Registered
Hell of a trade. Bears need starters more than they need depth but they need both. Too many players signed last season that wont work out /be retained. Tough balance between filling a roster with bodies and getting talent you can build with.

For the first time in a LONG time seems like this franchise has stability, a clear direction, a potential pro bowl level talent at QB and coaches that can actually coach/develop players.

This is how you build a franchise! Now time to build that offensive and defensive line. Need some LBs as well but that may be the move in FA.

AND we got a TON Of melanin runnin the whole thang.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some folks I've been listening to have said MM is a GREAT run blocker, but just average in pass protection.. Def would've been an upgrade, but at the same time I want to get as decent pass pro for Fields as possible.
You can't really argue with anyone they sign because they need everything. He's making smart moves because he's not overpaying and he's signing young talent.