Western Kentucky QB Austin Reed
Troy CB Reddy Steward
British Columbia OT Theo Benedet
James Madison DE Jamree Kromah
Kentucky TE Brenden Bates
UCLA LB Carl Jones
Bowling Green WR Odieu Hiliare
Mercer WR Ty James

I ain't heard of none of these dudes but hopefully there's a gem in the bunch. Get lucky like they did with Sanborn.

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
It appears that this guy may have a pretty good chance as well to make the roster amongst the UDFAs

He would have to leapfrog the backups, Josh Blackwell, Jaylon Jones and Greg Stroman Jr. That's if they even keep 6 corners. Terrell Smith is a lock and he's CB4, I guess. Not sure if Gordon is CB3 or NB1. Anyway, Steward has an uphill battle.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At least we keep going. Y’all niggas is trash. I’ve seen enough of Caleb to know he’s not y’all savior. Fields would have worked better. Y’all are garbage once again. Should have got Penix
With the no1 overall pick??? With his injury history??? Naaa. Penix is good, but allot of that is just like Jayden from LSU. They put up allot of stats on teams with stacked offensive talent. Not to say they'll be busts, but they looked really good playing with more offensive talent than Caleb. Im good with the pick. Hell he just gotta be solid, not even a star. If dude comes in and gives Kurt Cousins like consistency the Bears gonna win 11 games just on talent.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
With the no1 overall pick??? With his injury history??? Naaa. Penix is good, but allot of that is just like Jayden from LSU. They put up allot of stats on teams with stacked offensive talent. Not to say they'll be busts, but they looked really good playing with more offensive talent than Caleb. Im good with the pick. Hell he just gotta be solid, not even a star. If dude comes in and gives Kurt Cousins like consistency the Bears gonna win 11 games just on talent.
I woulda been cool with Jayden also

But shadeur will be magnificent in Dallas

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
All Hail Princess Caleb!!! First of her Name!!!!

images

Welcome to the North from the KINGS of the division.

GF_yoKjW0AAMnzc.jpg:large

Don't break a nail when you play. No crying when you lose or get fucked up.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All Hail Princess Caleb!!! First of her Name!!!!

Welcome to the North from the KINGS of the division.

Don't break a nail when you play. No crying when you lose or get fucked up.

I presume your trolling self projecting gay energy is referring to the lions team.
Last season, BEARS matchup really well against det. If it wasnt for our off coord.
having a brain fart, lions wouldve lost twice to the BEARS.
Its all good B.
BEAR DOWN!

Reactions: DJ

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I presume your trolling self projecting gay energy is referring to the lions team.
Last season, BEARS matchup really well against det. If it wasnt for our off coord.
Its all good B.
BEAR DOWN!
They always match up well against Detroit lol, should have won both games. Our nemesis is the Packers.

Thegooch

Registered
They always match up well against Detroit lol, should have won both games. Our nemesis is the Packers.
That's because both teams are fighting for at best second place. Maybe the Princess will wave her magical pink cell phone case and make it happen vs. the Pack.

Last edited:

Thegooch

Registered
Its all good B.
BEAR DOWN!
That WAS the JF era. This is the Princess era.

Princess ain't the athletic specimen that JF was. JF is a 4.4 guy. Caleb was painting his nails when it came to running the 40 at the combine.

I don't see a PAC 10 QB coming in and running the league. Maybe his vets will pick him up but any good offensive system takes 2/3 years to peak at.

Caleb and JJ McCarthy are good QBs but the reality is that they will have to wait their turn until Love and Goff prove they aren't the top of the division.

The Bears didn't get better than the Packers and Lions. Except for a few flash moves at WR and RB, I didn't see the Bears improved at all in the trenches. Bears could have gotten a great OL or Dallas Turner to complement Sweat. Instead they are building around Caleb like he's already a star.

You should have stuck to improving the defense. You aren't going to beat the Lions/Packers in a shoot out. You missed a chance to make your defense special while investing in a offense that doesn't have a plan or an identity.

Bears trying to be a wide open offense in cold as windy Chicago was never the move. The Bears should always focus on defense. JF was perfect for you bums. Now you have another QB to ruin.

Make sure you throw him out with the recyclable trash because he might have a chance on e he leaves Chicago. If the Lions and Pack don't break him in half first.

Biggillanoyz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! Fellow sports team fans can't even interact, without outside interference in this bitch :smh: . It always trips me out when some high heels wearing fag sprints into a teams thread other than the ones they support to post sassy comments. They have to either be fags ,honkies or both. Wasting time typing lame nonsense and scuffing up the floors in someone else's team thread with their silhouettes, is crazy. I wish BGOL never became CAC and LBGT friendly.:angry:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Remember Frank Gore? Don’t let that injury shit fool you.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
At least we keep going. Y’all niggas is trash. I’ve seen enough of Caleb to know he’s not y’all savior. Fields would have worked better. Y’all are garbage once again. Should have got Penix

Nigga you high.