2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

It's interesting, because he had to watch a lot of Penix

The Carfax on him with his age and injury history. Dude is skinny.
Caleb Williams about to let yall down lmbaooo . Justin fields about to show out in Pittsburgh. I’ll continue to pray for you Chicago niggas because yall about to go 40 years since yall won anything

Doctor Jinx just let us know that Caleb is the real deal fellas

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I didn't realize how big Rome is. He's Keenan Allen size.

Did you guys buy a Williams jersey? I just can't do it, I've been disappointed too much. The most I could do was buy a draft fitted.
Yea, I haven’t had a bought jersey since B Marshall.

And before that was Thomas Jones and Mike brown

I need to see supreme greatness before I cop

I didn’t fall into that fields trap, lol man

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

I bought a throwback Mike Brown jernt years ago that I never wore. I'll probably frame it up and put it on the wall in a mancave type space one day.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

Game up fam !!!
Sayers, Singletary, Fencik, Hester, Dent.
You need this !!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Every year there's always one "What the fuck?!" draft pick. This is this year's...

Everyone laughed at ATL for picking Penix, then those assholes swooped in and drafted 3 D Lineman that the Bears wanted :smh:
Poles is gonna have work to do at Edge still. Lookin more and more like Ngouke will get resigned, which I wouldn't mind. I don't really trust Flus to develop anyone else currently on our roster that can do work opposite Sweat.

Anyway, we did need to fix the P position and they say this dude is the best by far.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah the Bears punter was terrible, he didn't have a strong leg at all and punting in Chicago weather too, that's a problem so I have no issue with them drafting the best punter in college. Now there is still work to be done especially with DE, I don't know what free agents are left and who knows what they will get out of a 5th round rookie DE. Also after the draft more vets get cut in the coming months so they could address the D line that way as well.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yeah the Bears punter was terrible, he didn't have a strong leg at all and punting in Chicago weather too, that's a problem so I have no issue with them drafting the best punter in college. Now there is still work to be done especially with DE, I don't know what free agents are left and who knows what they will get out of a 5th round rookie DE. Also after the draft more vets get cut in the coming months so they could address the D line that way as well.
That’s what I was thinking Poles is going to go after camp casualties.