2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Flus is a better def coord than being a head coach
He is inept and still has poor game time management after 3 years.

Shaky Shane play calling in the red zone was horrendous

1st goal shaky has wr 195 lbs blocking on a 280lbs def. end
waldron wtf

Last edited:

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did not even bother to comment yesterday because it's the same ol shit. Eberflus should have been let go at the end of last season, he's just not HC material. He's better off as just a D coordinater. Waldron has been a disaster! Poles in an interview the other day says the talent on the O line isn't the problem, he said technique is lmao! Poles fucked up with the O line but he'll never admit it.

Meanwhile in Pittsburgh, Fields is 3-0 as a starter and he's looking much better in each game. You can see the coaching is 100 times better than it is in Chicago.

Bears got Rams, Carolina and The Jags the next 3 games, at the beginning of the year you were thinking these were winnable games but now??? :smh: :smh:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I did not even bother to comment yesterday because it's the same ol shit. Eberflus should have been let go at the end of last season, he's just not HC material. He's better off as just a D coordinater. Waldron has been a disaster! Poles in an interview the other day says the talent on the O line isn't the problem, he said technique is lmao! Poles fucked up with the O line but he'll never admit it.

Meanwhile in Pittsburgh, Fields is 3-0 as a starter and he's looking much better in each game. You can see the coaching is 100 times better than it is in Chicago.

Bears got Rams, Carolina and The Jags the next 3 games, at the beginning of the year you were thinking these were winnable games but now??? :smh: :smh:

Prior to the draft @Complex I where having a small debate. I really wanted to keep Fields, trade down for MHJ and get some pieces to fix that horrendous O line. I haven't given up on Caleb, but at this rate he will be half dead or crippled by mid season. Waldron gotta go, there is no two ways around it.

Shit that puzzles me is that ain't none of us coaches or coordinators and we can all see the shit, how does the coaching staff not see it ?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I hate when people say this, because where was it for Kenny Pickett

Pittsburgh has a good defense and he doesn't have to do as much

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Prior to the draft @Complex I where having a small debate. I really wanted to keep Fields, trade down for MHJ and get some pieces to fix that horrendous O line. I haven't given up on Caleb, but at this rate he will be half dead or crippled by mid season. Waldron gotta go, there is no two ways around it.

Shit that puzzles me is that ain't none of us coaches or coordinators and we can all see the shit, how does the coaching staff not see it ?

You could have fixed the O line without trading down, because as we see there's no guarantee that Poles would have drafted offensive lineman high

Waldron is the issue right now. He doesn't call plays like our offensive line is bad to even help out the running game.

We got Gerald Everett because of him, when we didn't need another tight end when we just gave Kmet a new contract.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
You could have fixed the O line without trading down, because as we see there's no guarantee that Poles would have drafted offensive lineman high

Waldron is the issue right now. He doesn't call plays like our offensive line is bad to even help out the running game.

We got Gerald Everett because of him, when we didn't need another tight end when we just gave Kmet a new contract.

True, seems Poles not only fleeced Carolina, but got us fans too.
We gonna need Everett if Kmet keeps taking hits like the one he took yesterday.

That goal line play calling was the worst.