2024 Chicago Bears Season Thread

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered

Producers of the HBO series “Hard Knocks,” which featured the Bears this summer, accompanied Rypien on his way out of town and asked him for his parting thoughts on the organization as he prepared to join one of its chief rivals.

“This team is gonna do special things this year,” Rypien said of the Bears. “There’s a lot of special people in that building.”
Special is in "special ed"?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The OC and OL coach appear to be in over there heads. But then Flus is just letting all this happen. These boys just trying to get fired.
This.

It ain’t a Caleb thing. Shane Waldron IMO was a questionable hire.
Canales got all the praise for developing Geno and not him in Seattle.

You are right though the HC is letting this BS go on and he about to get a few folks fired if they don’t fix things.

Hello Bobby Slowik

Just my thoughts as an outside and seeing Caleb play in HS

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This.

It ain’t a Caleb thing. Shane Waldron IMO was a questionable hire.
Canales got all the praise for developing Geno and not him in Seattle.

You are right though the HC is letting this BS go on and he about to get a few folks fired if they don’t fix things.

Hello Bobby Slowik

Just my thoughts as an outside and seeing Caleb play in HS

Yeah man, one thing I try to be impartial and not just read good things. When we hired Waldron, Seattle people weren't too upset to see him go. That said a lot to me. I still tried to give him a chance though. I was reading the same shit about Swift with Philly.

Waldron doesn't like to run and he doesn't like two tight end sets. It would at least make more sense if you had a healthy Keenan Allen and didn't get your tight end from Seattle :rolleyes:

He's reactionary which I hate. Waldron barely played Kmet the first game. He was only in for like half the plays. Took him three games to try and get him involved. Again, without Keenan Allen. Same with Roschon, he was inactive first game, didn't carry it in the second, and you finally decided to use him? So it takes you three games to finally start using your available tools?

He's acting like a first time offensive coordinator.

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
About damn time

This is what the fucking preseason is for :smh:

The funny shit is they didn't play Swift but like a series in the preseason. He looked great with that screen pass, but the issue is him breaking tackles and running in the middle

BRUH, its the 4th week of the season, it took them now to realize
this from training camp. See this is the reason why eberflus should have been
fired as head coach demoted to D.C. Him and his coaching staff have awful eye/vision check on
the quality of their practices.

How many time have we heard "we had a good practice today" and "im confident of the play on the field."
This is the 3rd opening season, he says that and it never shows or comes fruition on the field.

Hopefully, they were so embarrassed on the first 3 games and adjust accordingly because some of the talent
is there on this roster. BEAR DOWN!

Reactions: cnc

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Especially when you see Green Bay throw out Malik Willis and totally change their offense around who's starting

We have another Nagy who seems to want to fit everyone into his system, instead of having the ability and knowledge to build a system around his parts.

Going shotgun from inside the five instead of being under center :smh: You know your offensive line isn't pushing them off the line :smh:
I almost never used the shotgun in Madden. I liked to be closer to the line of scrimmage because if I saw an opening in the middle of the defense I would run a qb draw.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
First drive and I don't look like playing calling got any better.
I think it was ight.. except that 3rd Down screen to Kmet. Also Swift needs to hit those cuts a little harder and go fwd instead of dancing behind blocks.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Matt Stafford looking at the Bears like some old pussy he could hit any time he wants. This bullshit is my 1PM game.

Don't Lose!!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I think it was ight.. except that 3rd Down screen to Kmet. Also Swift needs to hit those cuts a little harder and go fwd instead of dancing behind blocks.

That screen was my issue.
Terrible play when we need a 1st.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Go eat a bag of dicks already and get the fuck out our thread cum currator.
Tell the Princess and her kids we need that rent money come Thanksgiving. We know that bitch broke......but we still gone need that.

Broke ass Care Bare family. Always late with our shit!! FOH!! Matt just gone smash and go back to his wife. He never really loved y'all.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Tell the Princess and her kids we need that rent money come Thanksgiving. We know that bitch broke......but we still gone need that.

Broke ass Care Bare family. Always late with our shit!! FOH!! Matt just gone smash and go back to his wife. He never really lovedcurator.

Tell ur mom to suck more like u and rent won't be a problem.