2024 College Football Football thread

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
422282510_10232627210644015_7972642875379980123_n.jpg

Go Blue! The University of Michigan Donald R. Shepherd Director of Athletics Warde Manuel announced Friday (Jan. 26) the hiring of Sherrone Moore as the J. Ira and Nicki Harris Family Head Football Coach after six years as an offensive staff member for the Wolverines. Moore becomes the 21st head football coach in school history and is the first African American to lead the nation's winningest program in college football history.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Same thing I was thinking. Maybe he knew he was about to get fired. Otherwise, I don't understand it.
That's exactly what it was. I read somewhere that UCLA was going to fire his ass but then he beat USC to sort of save himself short-term.

So he's been trying to get out of there by any means necessary it looks like.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Featuring Nick Saban, ACC Commish, and Women’s Bball Cavinder Twins, Sen. Ted Cruz and a number of his Senate Colleagues will have an in-depth roundtable discussion with some of the biggest names in college sports on the urgent need for Congress to find consensus and pass bipartisan legislation to codify name, image, and likeness (NIL) rights for student-athletes.

Saban is speaking first

Last edited:

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Featuring Nick Saban, ACC Commish, and Women’s Bball Cavinder Twins, Sen. Ted Cruz and a number of his Senate Colleagues will have an in-depth roundtable discussion with some of the biggest names in college sports on the urgent need for Congress to find consensus and pass bipartisan legislation to codify name, image, and likeness (NIL) rights for student-athletes.

Saban is speaking first

Not one Black athlete, Black Coaches Assoc, AD in the room.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Man my dude told me a recruit wanted a couple racks just to come on a visit.
He lived 4 hours from the school.

He said when the kid said that, he looked at the phone like what the fuck, then said “Aight I’m get back with you…I’m talk to coach…”

Let’s just say, That recruit and family was there visiting that following weekend….

I ain’t talking 2 racks either…

Dude didn’t sign with them neither

The days of paying for hotel room and flights is over….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Deion said if a recruit first conversation is about money….that it for that recruiting process, when the conversation is over, that player is removed from their board.

True or false idk

But you can follow the money and see who’s breaking bread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deion said if a recruit first conversation is about money….that it for that recruiting process, when the conversation is over, that player is removed from their board.

True or false idk

But you can follow the money and see who’s breaking bread
False

It just means players that are not talented enough to get that attention..lol

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You right you connected to everything

I told ole boy you would reply lmao

Just like clockwork

:lol:
Obviously brothas on Hunter’s level getting that money regardless. So no way you removing them off your board.

It’s the dudes who think they on that level trying to extort money. Niggas be a 3 star or questionable 4 star acting like they a generational talent

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You right you connected to everything

I told ole boy you would reply lmao

Just like clockwork

:lol:
My connections come from my dealings in the community in Miami. My Pops created one of the most dominant football youth programs in Florida. So many kids have come through the program. We also have a foundation that helps kids get scholarships and seen by colleges.

After years of working with the community and coaching the kids, you get to build relationships with coaches at the college level, parents of the kids and friends.

For Coach Prime, my cousin was a big time recruit for Colorado but he ended up de committing and got a nice NIL deal elsewhere. A few of our kids play for the Buffs so that is where I get some information about them

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
My connections come from my dealings in the community in Miami. My Pops created one of the most dominant football youth programs in Florida. So many kids have come through the program. We also have a foundation that helps kids get scholarships and seen by colleges.

After years of working with the community and coaching the kids, you get to build relationships with coaches at the college level, parents of the kids and friends.

For Coach Prime, my cousin was a big time recruit for Colorado but he ended up de committing and got a nice NIL deal elsewhere. A few of our kids play for the Buffs so that is where I get some information about them

:lol: fa sho