A group of white men attacked a black security guard after he asked them to move their pontoon boat: A group of black men seen & went to defend him

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you know what I’m going to be real with you all this shit got me hype I feel like going to Chili’s and mean mugging every white person in that motherfucker.
:lol::lol:
8d0cb0d7e592ced5e79c379ae5709293--sacramento-kings-lebron-james.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
People this is what we need to do when they get out of place. I enjoyed this video.

I’ve never seen a more satisfying video in my life!!!!!

I WILL MUTHAFUCKIN ALLOW IT!!!!!!!

Beautiful. This shit brought a tear to my eye man. Seriously. Niggas are tired.

And young man who swam across that water is a got dam soldier.

I got $500 once the gofundmes get going.

Do you know what I’m going to be real with you all this shit got me hype I feel like going to Chili’s and mean mugging every white person in that motherfucker.

:bravo::bravo:i almost stood up on my couch and started clapping when I saw the blackman brigade coming to help. Those cacs was probably listening to that “Try That In A Small Town“ bullshit song and was feeling powerful, they got their cac wakeup call that day

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why most white people, especially in the south fear Black people. This is also why most white people need not to fuck with Black people. We was having a good time until that bullshit popped off and we regulated that bullshit properly. White people do not understand the severity of the situation until you touch them.
entitled ass white folks aint had no business docking there lil'pontoon boat there in the first place...