A group of white men attacked a black security guard after he asked them to move their pontoon boat: A group of black men seen & went to defend him

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
I'm not a violent guy, that being said, I enjoyed black folks getting together to handle business.
The white folks must have been drinking to do something that stupid.
Hitting the white woman already on the ground with the chair was overkill....I'll allow it in this situation.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Of course the copz come after the bruhs regulate just in time

to arrest a bruh!! nowhere to be found when the bruh was getting jumped.....

But if I was the security guard... I wouldve acted like those weak ass punches knocked me out,

then get in touch with some lawyers, and google sale on neck braces and walkin sticks.. so I can have

em ready for court.
I think it was timing…. He walked up on dude reframing the chair precious metal on Piggy head…

I ain’t taking up for him, because I said the same thing when I saw it but thought about it for a second

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The chairman was bout to ...

rob-van-dam-rvd.gif

Then then damn cops grabbed him.leave that man alone! He's the chairman goddamit!
The chairman was too chair happy lol
Nigga was slamming everything moving lol

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I wanna see a news report on this I need details. What's with the purple shirts and polo/alligator navy blue shits and khakis? What with the election banners on the ferries. Was this some kind of political event?

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This video makes me proud of Alabama. We literally be saving blacks across America and the world. Thanks us for your right to vote and many other rights you have.
You Al's gave us carlee Russel thanks for the laughs
We also gave you the concept of the black panthers too. Go check out Lownes County Alabama and learn something this day. Not trying to argue but there is not one state of blacks that has contributed more in America to black rights. It’s a reason King and other civil rights leaders kept coming here.