Akron, OH police officers shoot at 25yo unarmed black man 90 times.....60 hit him....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Y'all gonna be mad at me but who rides around with a loaded gun and a ski mask?

That ninja was out to rob someone who looks like me.

If it was planted my apologies to the deceased and may those cops fry.

But all of us who raised around that shit know better
Well, this is the kind of shit the pigs love. I hate cases like this. The war on pigs is one of public opinion.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
They didn’t know about the skimask when they were shooting him unarmed while he was on the ground.
Nah he ran out of the passenger side door wearing it. They mentioned it in the video

What I'm saying is this ninja isnt Mike Brown or George Floyd. Ski mask, loaded gun, bruh was out to rob someone that looked like him

But fuck those pigs too. Hell in a perfect world they get prison time too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, this is the kind of shit the pigs love. I hate cases like this. The war on pigs is one of public opinion.

Well dude in Kentucky shot six officers and killed three, he wasn't shot not once and he was literally murking then niggas!

He even killed the police dog and he's still alive.

All cases are did but damn! Yes everything that Jayland did was wrong, but at that moment he didn't deserve to be shot and killed they way that he was.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
They were either coming to arrest him to serve a warrant or to serve an order of protection against him for an assault he commited earlier....

Either way he had barricaded himself inside the home and opened fire as soon as they approached the home. This mfkr shot 6 officers, killing 2 AND he killed a police dog!! (We know how much they live their dogs!)

He was not running away, he was in a relatively fixed location and only surrendered after he ran out of ammo.....

Cops are starting to look more an more "funny in the light.".... mfkrs let off 90 rounds on 1 unarmed black dude running away from a traffic stop.....

This dude locked inside a house with 1 rifle was too much for the 8+ officers on the scene.

Especially after killing 2 of them....they waited out the barrage and hoped he'd "do the right thing" and surrender eventually......

See the fucking problem here?

Not excusing anyone behavior. But to give some context as to what happened. The house was on hill with a narrow road leading up to it. The shooter had clear view of the cops as the came up the road and open fire as soon as they were in range. He started letting off rounds with a high powered rifle and didn't give them a chance to do much.

This highlights something that has been going on for years. They knew the dude had weapons and was abusive and could pose a danger. They would've had a whole SWAT team serve him those papers if he was black. But because he was white, they didn't perceive to be as dangerous had he been brown or black. They let their guard down and paid for it.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he ran out of the passenger side door wearing it. They mentioned it in the video

What I'm saying is this ninja isnt Mike Brown or George Floyd. Ski mask, loaded gun, bruh was out to rob someone that looked like him

You're right, I didn't see that he was wearing it until the slowed down video.

You're probably right about his intentions. My issue is at the exact moment he was shot, I didn't see a reason for them to shoot him.

I watched the videos a couple of times to see what the cops saw and what they were thinking. Before the slowed down video I thought that maybe they could say they thought he had a gun on him and they shot when he turned around.

But earlier when he got out of the car he turned around and they didn't shot. Then he turned or tried around again and they shot.

Running from cops, shooting at cops while feeling. Jumping out of a moving car and running when he saw that there were cars following him.

All bad and wrong decisions by Jayland. But at the moment that he was shot, I just didn't see a reason to shoot.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Okay dude was in the wrong but damn all that shit from the cops was uncalled for, two of the cops had assault rifles, overkill.

alexw

Platinum Member
You're right, I didn't see that he was wearing it until the slowed down video.

You're probably right about his intentions. My issue is at the exact moment he was shot, I didn't see a reason for them to shoot him.

I watched the videos a couple of times to see what the cops saw and what they were thinking. Before the slowed down video I thought that maybe they could say they thought he had a gun on him and they shot when he turned around.

But earlier when he got out of the car he turned around and they didn't shot. Then he turned or tried around again and they shot.

Running from cops, shooting at cops while feeling. Jumping out of a moving car and running when he saw that there were cars following him.

All bad and wrong decisions by Jayland. But at the moment that he was shot, I just didn't see a reason to shoot.
I can't debate any of that bruh

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Well dude in Kentucky shot six officers and killed three, he wasn't shot not once and he was literally murking then niggas!

He even killed the police dog and he's still alive.

All cases are did but damn! Yes everything that Jayland did was wrong, but at that moment he didn't deserve to be shot and killed they way that he was.
See. That's why I hate cases like this., The "BUT". Once a BUT comes into a case involving pigs, best believe public opinion(they might not say so out loud) is fucked.

I feel for his family man. All this shit was unnecessary. :smh:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I will not waste one ounce of social capital on this criminal. And the messed up thing, people will actually be protesting in the streets.

397704869_dbd043c544_n.jpg

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all gonna be mad at me but who rides around with a loaded gun and a ski mask?

That ninja was out to rob someone who looks like me.

If it was planted my apologies to the deceased and may those cops fry.

But all of us who raised around that shit know better
Understood.
George Floyd was a basshead.
Did he deserve to die under the knees of the CAC the way he did?
NO.

This shooting shows how police are given a badge and a gun without ANY college education.
No common sense. Straight out of high school and given a license to kill.
I saw one cop doing the right thing; running with a taser in his hand.
I hear all this yelling and screaming, police car sirens,
it was a mad house created by these cops.

They couldn't catch him so they shot him.
Just like that guy in Georgia who was sleeping in his car.
They couldn't catch him either, so they shot him, too.

Cops have to die too.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those cops need to be found and all killed.
All of them and their families too.
Ring the door bell and just shoot up their entire house.

alexw

Platinum Member
Understood.
George Floyd was a basshead.
Did he deserve to die under the knees of the CAC the way he did?
NO.

This shooting shows how police are given a badge and a gun without ANY college education.
No common sense. Straight out of high school and given a license to kill.
I saw one cop doing the right thing; running with a taser in his hand.
I hear all this yelling and screaming, police car sirens,
it was a mad house created by these cops.

They couldn't catch him so they shot him.
Just like that guy in Georgia who was sleeping in his car.
They couldn't catch him either, so they shot him, too.

Cops have to die too.

If those pigs got roasted I would ask for bread bruh

But that ninja was on his way to rob someone that could've been my momma

I'm not protesting for that ninja

Nobody is wearing ski masks in June/July without some evil shit running through their minds

This nigga was no George Floyd. Crackhead or not everyone in his community said he was a gentle man and they loved him. It's not the same with a ninja with a loaded burner while ski masked up.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If I had a loaded pistol in my car, the best thing to do is physically separate himself from those weapons so that the police can't justify shooting you. If he had remained in the vehicle, the police actions would have been justified. He went from being an armed subject to unarmed.

My friend told me there is alot of white effeminate terrorism going on in Ohio.

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His family, black church leaders and NAACP are calling for calm, peace and understanding.

Black people are a lost cause.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Isn't ohio a Democrat ran state?
State is red, but cities make their own policy with pigs. Akron has been run by democrats for decades now, just like Cleveland. Question is why are pigs still under order to engage in high-speed chases over traffic tickets? Who benefits from a high-speed chase over a traffic violation? Taillight and license plate light? FOH

This the same fucking problem over and over and over in cities all over the country with a high enough black population. Crazy how in a number of white suburbs fools can hit the gas on tickets and police won't pursue.

But hey, folks keep falling for the 'more funding and training' meme.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Screenshot-20220704-001255-Chrome.jpg

Look at this ninja man!

It's the hot ass summer. If he doesn't get pulled over wtf was he planning to do?

We can't rally behind all these dumb ninjas man
Kids do dumb shit. And covid masks -regardless of how extreme- are still a thing.

This isnt enough to warrant an on site death sentence.

And what he MAY have been planning to do cannot be the legal standard. This aint "Minority Report".

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

He. Was. Unarmed. Nothing you can say justifies shooting him even once.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Just so we are clear. This dude.....
Screenshot-20220704-001255-Chrome.jpg

• Shoots at police while fleeing during a high speed chase. (There is car footage and audio of this)
  • Jumps out of a car with a ski mask on in 90 degree summer
  • Runs from police
And the police are supposed to check to see if he still has his weapon?

And we are supposed to feel sorry for this dude? This dude was going to commit a crime in our neighborhoods. We act like we want change and for our black neighborhoods to be safer. But, we repeatedly act in a counterproductive manner by defending and enabling the very individuals who are a menace to our communities.

Cmon, some of yall have to be trolling at this point.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do? Want to post our house and cars and see who lives in an attic? Cmon tranny lover you who ever had the shitty whip and crib has to be banned for life you willing to stand on your bullshit that I’m a 50 year old in an attic. The only truth is you fuck men

This is my first time seeing you guys interact and the 'photo' hasn't been thrown up. I'm just glad we got past that phase.