Alien Romulus Trailer

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The xenomorph's head is literally a big black dick.

Aliens and BLACKED are a very thin line

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
its the same shit all over again. stupid people doing unrealistic shit and still acting dumb. I bet mofos despite knowing their some type of danger around will split up and get taken out 1 by 1, a female will outwit the alien, and despite this taken place years in the future, will not know or even care to know what happened to the crew before them....oh yeah the aliens will be quiet, deadly and multiply like rabbits real fucking quick. bookmark this post and we will see what parts I got wrong.

Bro...why you spoiling the whole movie? :rolleyes2:

Lol...pretty much the same shit...rinse, repeat.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Oh man they all gonna die… yesssss… this looks violent, dark, and the face huggers gonna be more highlighted, I’m in… might be the most hyped for an alien film since aliens

I was tryna figure out where those eggs came from that was in the “cage”

It’s like they broke out form being captive rather than being found.

This movie gonna be absolute fire

But I gatta know how this ship has eggs

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was tryna figure out where those eggs came from that was in the “cage”

It’s like they broke out form being captive rather than being found.

This movie gonna be absolute fire

But I gatta know how this ship has eggs
Could this be one of the places that got invaded b4 the military ( aliens troops) came through to try to save/ recover? If this is between alien and aliens. Than we know they exist, we've made contact, and learning more about them is in the process

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Could this be one of the places that got invaded b4 the military ( aliens troops) came through to try to save/ recover? If this is between alien and aliens. Than we know they exist, we've made contact, and learning more about them is in the process
I feel like this is kinda like that cloverfield jawn whereas 2 things going on at the same time

This ship knew about the eggs but not the xenomorphs.

So this movie kicks off right after ripley encountee, and I think the same people that told bishop to let the alien survive and bring it back did the same thing on this ship

They found out what the eggs can do and then they “activated” the eggs to get maximum xenomorphs and this how the movie goes.

And they didn’t get them from a planet; it looks like another ship that had eggs in them and they got trapped

I can’t wait

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Man those sequels was garbage

Prometus and covenant need to be purged

So these people are scavengers and are at a space station.

So I gatta know what and where that space station is.

How the fuck the nostromo found where the eggs came from but the space station in this movie already has them caged and ready to be hatched

Are these the people from the aliens rescue mission?

So is Newt gonna show up if they on that same planet?

Weyland been lying since 2004

This movie has to show something from the 2004 AVP movie

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate those gotdamn face huggers.. Lol
These versions run, jump, swim and getting more FaceTime literally… that facehugger water shot was incredible.. it literally shows them going after a host and the actual battle of the host not accepting his faith and the facehugger mission and only reason to exist.. that was some real nature shit.. the prey willing to live vs the predator willing to succeed