Alien Romulus Trailer

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it was straight. A great intro to the franchise. Just starting part 2 now. At least I was born when part 2 was released. Which alien was considered the best?
Aliens(2nd movie) was the best IMO. The one with Roc was kinda weird, and the 1 after where it was more human than Xenomorph was just fuckin weird. Prometheus was a solid movie, but I don't really consider it a real Alien movie.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Aliens(2nd movie) was the best IMO. The one with Roc was kinda weird, and the 1 after where it was more human than Xenomorph was just fuckin weird. Prometheus was a solid movie, but I don't really consider it a real Alien movie.
Ok that's the one I'm watching right now.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Alien Movies in Chronological Order

1. AVP: Alien vs. Predator
2. Aliens vs Predator: Requiem
3. Prometheus
4. Alien: Covenant
5. Alien
6. Aliens
7. Alien 3
8. Alien Resurrection

You could skip them first 4 and act like they never existed.. than watch 5 and 6 than stop right there

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You could skip them first 4 and act like they never existed.. than watch 5 and 6 than stop right there
Yeah I don't understand that order at all.

K89EOg.jpg

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just saw it. Went to a 3:00pm screening. This was solid. Whole new storyline. Won’t give any spoilers, criticism, or review.

I will say if they choose to do another one they can piggy back of this storyline or continue with the David storyline, or start a new one.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Just saw it. Went to a 3:00pm screening. This was solid. Whole new storyline. Won’t give any spoilers, criticism, or review.

I will say if they choose to do another one they can piggy back of this storyline or continue with the David storyline, or start a new one.
Can't wait to see this!!!!

73Upcq.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too much of what we've seen before
This plays like the Alien Universe Greatest Hits
Andy the android was excellent though

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Was good that they brought back the pulse rifle(or a variation of it)

WTF that ending..was that supposed to be a nod to both Covenant AND Resurrection? :rolleyes:

Raw to the both of them

MV5BMjU3OTZlNWEtZTZlZi00YWUxLWJlYjgtOGVhNjg5Nzc0ZDAzXkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg