All you"zod" anus asshole lovers are all FAGGOTS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
giphy.gif

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

I don't watch Krypton but we got a black Zod. :eek2: This Zod stuff is about to go to another level now.

BOOK OF ZOD

Reamassalations Chap 22 Verses 15 - 21

"Lo and behold, I am the sunblessed prophecy fulfilled for I am Zodsus. I have come for my lost sons from the Land of Inherassforael. In my kingdom everlasting my sons will no longer suffer non-compliance for I shall supply my sons with infinite willing maidens. The Covenant of the A.M.P. which I provided my sons will be maintained forever". He who affirms this says "yes Zod I will be arriving to your kingdom soon". The grace of Zodsus be with all, ZAMEN.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
My homegirl loves to be assfucked.

If a chick is begging you to fuck her in her ass and you refuse because it feels gay, then you probably already know what gay feels like.

If a chick is begging to suck your dick and you refuse because it feels gay, you're gay.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
My homegirl loves to be assfucked.

If a chick is begging you to fuck her in her ass and you refuse because it feels gay, then you probably already know what gay feels like.

If a chick is begging to suck your dick and you refuse because it feels gay, you're gay.

People invest too much emotion on a message board worrying about how other men use their equipment on they ladies. It is really not that serious.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Said this before...it's not my thing so to speak (too much prep before and too much cleanup after), but 1.) As a lover of the female ass, I can at least see why you might want to explore and go there with a chick. ...and 2.) Even though I dont do it, a woman gets points with me if she is willing to give me access to every part of her should I want it. ...and lastly 3.) The whole Zod thing is just funny as fuck. :lol: :lol:.