All you"zod" anus asshole lovers are all FAGGOTS

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For the zod lovers giving the following response to justify your unatural obsession with anal sex: "why you worried where i put my dick". My question to you is. Does this mean you have no problem with homosexuals? I mean hey, according to you guys, its wrong to worry about where a man puts his dick. Whats the different between a male and female's anus. Please be mature about this. I would like an serious reply. Technically, when a male decides to put his dick in a woman's ass. He's no different than a homosexual who puts his inside a man's. What difference is there between the two?

Them faggots ain't got an answer... They say "I'm gay" because I don't stick my dick in assholes.... Nice fuckin logic. Like I said if them anus lovers get locked up they right at home with shit on they dicks :smh::smh::smh:

So this is why the OP doth protest much

Holding a woman's hand is the same as holding a man's hand too? :smh:

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Breh you the last person who should be calling anyone suspect, theres a 25 page thread of you going ham for a dude that got caught spying manhammers on SOL. You was defending his dick watching antics harder than he was defending himself. Now you still in here dick watching and worried about where cats are burying their junk, shut your cock eyed ass up.

Nobody said anal sex was gay...its you obsessive "the asshole is the new pussy" kats who are suspect.

Nobody is monitoring your private, your dialogue is suspect and being discussed.

Trying to make pussy sound nasty to defend the asshole....suspect

Go

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh that's me going against the rest of the bgol sheep...did you catch me in that thread? Nope...funny how most of those sheep are also zodimites....go play white boy.

Breh you the last person who should be calling anyone suspect, theres a 25 page thread of you going ham for a dude that got caught spying manhammers on SOL. You was defending his dick watching antics harder than he was defending himself. Now you still in here dick watching and worried about where cats are burying their junk, shut your cock eyed ass up.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Also...

In those giving head threads... most of the women are fully clothed.

Dudes don't be watching nothing, but a dick and a females head. Then sometimes dudes big up how big the load is a dude shoots out on the bitch face. :smh: :smh:

So, what about it is actually turning these dudes on? Her smile? :smh:

Bgol pick and chooses what's "gay". [emoji38]

I swear I hate some of these retarded niggas lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
:smh: [emoji14]uke:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Al Smith

Rogue Mod
OG Investor
OP is probably just pissed because he found out moms is a high priestess of ZOD in the secret sect of Rectus Poundus and he was conceived as a backwards baby....

Last edited:

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still can't believe this thread is 8 pages of niggas mad where other men put their dicks at.

This shit is hilarious

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For the haters

tumblr_nrn2z3YoX81rlx065o6_500.gif

tumblr_nrn2z3YoX81rlx065o9_500.gif

tumblr_nrvw86X69C1thlpfpo4_400.gif

tumblr_nwz6pfSwNj1ujcyy4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nwxsq7pYOh1ujvohuo1_500.gif

tumblr_nm6baxYlUa1rq93veo1_400.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm: so posting oiled up pics of yourself aint gay?

Wtf..that was in my fitness related thread, it was half an arm and it came from my Instagram....go play somewhere son

Shit was posted a year ago and you still remember :lol: probably saved the shit to your hard disk :smh:

Some of you kats have this weird obsession with me

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wtf..that was in my fitness related thread, it was half an arm and it came from my Instagram....go play somewhere son

Shit was posted a year ago and you still remember :lol: probably saved the shit to your hard disk :smh:

Some of you kats have this weird obsession with me

It wasn't half an arm and i remember most of the trolling activities. And you don't get a pass for making threads so you can post pics of yourself.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It wasn't half an arm and i remember most of the trolling activities. And you don't get a pass for making threads so you can post pics of yourself.

1. You really need to get a life
2. Thread was almost 3 pages and you were the only person at issue with the arm picture...a year later and you're still talking about it...weird as fuck :roflmao:
3. Have a nice day, and don't be sending pm's asking to see my gains since :hmm:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
1. You really need to get a life
2. Thread was almost 3 pages and you were the only person at issue with the arm picture...a year later and you're still talking about it...weird as fuck :roflmao:
3. Have a nice day, and don't be sending pm's asking to see my gains since :hmm:

Had to remind you of your own gay shit. You are the eddie long of the board. Call people gay while you doing gay shit. Dropping selfies on a board thats 99.9% male is the ultimate weird.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had to remind you of your own gay shit. You are the eddie long of the board. Call people gay while you doing gay shit. Dropping selfies on a board thats 99.9% male is the ultimate weird.

But you're the only person who found it gay in 3 pages, even some of the main people i e beef wit for years were giving props in that thread...I'm not the only person calling you extreme Zodimites gay...next

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you are saying you got the attention you were looking for?

Only person giving me attention for it is you...even a year later.

but I get advice pm's all the time

example
Private Message: Working Out: Triceps
Superstar **
Working Out: Triceps
Read a thread you created on isopure and you were talking about focusing on the triceps more than the biceps for bigger arms. I'm trying to get my arms bigger and I'm curious to know how many times a week a should work on my arms? Thanks.

Do you get pm's for your Zod obsession?

next....make it interesting im getting bored..

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
This whole shit is young and corny. Having a "special name " for anal sex and a leader for the right to have anal sex.

So why do you have 20 posts and keep coming back checking on the thread if it's so corny!? Because you my pitiful fool are the epitome of corny. It's hard not to yawn reading your weak ass posts... if it's so corny, bounce. It's really not that hard Lil fella. And stop having a conversation with your other screen name, where you try really hard to post irreverent shit but get primarily ignored because that screen name is also weak and bitchass, trying to make yourself seem interesting, shit is pathetic :smh: