Amazon Prime Day deals (Prime Big Deal Days is Oct 8-9)

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any one get in on that 50" TV for $100 this morning? It's sold out now.

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They woulda got me with this one...glad its sold out....dont need a TV at all and I am sure its barely adequate but thats a hell of a deal

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Would’ve definitely copped just for football season and to stream certain movies

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Was checking out some stuff earlier in the AM ... gonna go back and look at some stuff shortly.

Eyeing some items like:

electric shaver, pack of flashdrives, laptop, kettlebell, some shirts & shorts, a watch ...

Just need to read up on some more customer reviews.

Didn’t find the right deals on a laptop or kettlebell. Ended up making an assortment of smaller purchases:

A watch / Melatonin / Office Stationary / 2 packs of boxer briefs / electric shaver / sunglasses / some shirts

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I didn't buy anything but a few kindle books. There was an offer to spend 10 bucks and get a 5 dollar credit. And I can't find my kindle oasis. :(

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Didn’t find the right deals on a laptop or kettlebell. Ended up making an assortment of smaller purchases:

A watch / Melatonin / Office Stationary / 2 packs of boxer briefs / electric shaver / sunglasses / some shirts

This is the kettlebell I want. I was waiting for the price to drop on the 25 lb and 18 lb, but the price has been about the same for the past year.

Amazon product ASIN B077J87G2W

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
This is the kettlebell I want. I was waiting for the price to drop on the 25 lb and 18 lb, but the price has been about the same for the past year.

Amazon product ASIN B077J87G2W

I hear you. None of the deals were catching my eye. I really wanted to find one that clearly stood out amongst the rest. Was reading some of the reviews which talked about how some were cheaply made, and I backed off.

They are great for workouts though. Gonna buy one eventually.

Been doing lots of resistance band workouts lately. Great for traps, delts, biceps and back.

:cheers:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Ooooh I found something to buy! The magnesium I've been using is on sale. I had just ordered two bottles at full price too. I like this better than other brands I've tried. Normally I use doctors best, but I think this one really is absorbed better. I've noticed I only have to take my BP medicine once a day if I take it with this and the potassium I was prescribed.

Amazon product ASIN B09L96GQQJ

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
35? I have blu-ray rips around that size.

Most of my 4k rips are 50-80GB, with plenty ~70GB. The lossless audio adds a significant amount to the file size.

My 12TB drive is almost full. :smh:

Yep you're right. I had a brain fart thinking he was talking about blu ray rips.

I'm supposed to start building a new NAS this weekend. I need more space as well.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

This one (Lige watch) arrived today - got it for $23. Got the other items as well.

The shaver and sunglasses are coming on Sunday afternoon. The shaver is now listed at $70 on Amazon Canada ... got it for just over $52.

Amazon product ASIN B0B18HMBZM

Amazon product ASIN B01H6YAJXA

product-image-1937958774_640x.jpg

23f33958-13ee-4f6f-84d8-167c15c1b532.7ab559a71f42103fb4b47b4bcbc838e0.jpeg

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Buy the TV just to have it sitting in a box in a closet somewhere!

Man, that's the shit my dad does. Just buys stuff on sale and has it sitting in a box somewhere for years. :lol:

My dad's the same way. He used to buy stuff ... just because. He'd spot deals and think ahead to peoples' birthdays or Christmas gifts. Or stuff he thought he wanted ... he'd just keep boxed up and then offer it to us kids. Then he recognized he had a shopping / deals addiction, haha.

I don't know how many times he said to me in my 20s ...

[Razor Ramon voice]"Hey yo ... do you think you could use this? I bought it last year ... it hasn't been opened."[/Razor Ramon voice]

:roflmao3::giggle: