Amazon Prime Day deals (Prime Day starts July 16)

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I just ordered the Instapot. This ought to come in handy for cooking for one these days. I might have to check into an Air Fryer too.
71F1GqF-seL._SX522_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B07R12FSY8

If you get this let me know. I want to know what the heating element looks like.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
but i have been watching this for months... the lowest price i saw was 159.99. it bounced btwn 159.99 and 189.99

i scooped it today for 139.99. decent deal i guess and i needed a new router.

https://amzn.to/2Sfz006

edit: i don't know why the board acts up with amazon links.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
If you get this let me know. I want to know what the heating element looks like.
I think that I'm gonna go with the Cuisinart instead. In the meantime:

I couldn't find a review of the Pinsoon 10 Qt on YT...only smaller ones, but I figure that this one is quite similar and ought to have some insight into how they work...as a selling point.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Amazon is pushing WAY to hard to get these fucking Corporate Listening Devices (Echo and Dot) into my home.
Amazon has never declared their privacy policy and exists on selling you goods, while examining analyzing you.
Never. Ever. Not a single one of them will be in my home.
I'm with you on that 100%. It's another form of having YOU provide them all the info they want for their databases.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Pulled the trigger on 2 FireTV sticks and a few minor things.

Was eyeballing the InstaPot for a long time. In fact, still got it on my wish list.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I think that I'm gonna go with the Cuisinart instead. In the meantime:

I couldn't find a review of the Pinsoon 10 Qt on YT...only smaller ones, but I figure that this one is quite similar and ought to have some insight into how they work...as a selling point.

Thanks. I want one with a removable mesh screen that covers the heating element like the one I currently have, but I want one of the ovens where you can slide in and out 2-3 racks instead of having to stack it.