Amazon Prime Day deals (Prime Day starts July 16)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This United States was founded as a white nation, colony of Britain from stolen Native American land. If I become a citizen of the EU, I still would not consider myself European or a white person in Africa.

If you come here from some other non white country or born here don't get confused. I would be happy with a permanent resident card and really do not want to be a citizen of the U.S.

These fools are getting their wake call.

Last edited:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah I been looking at kohls for awhile. They want 129.99 for the 6qt and its not the wifi enabled one.
Kohls wants $just for the instapot Duo

Instapot has been $40 at kohl's with kohl's cash also so y'all paying $50 for an echo dot.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Thanks. I want one with a removable mesh screen that covers the heating element like the one I currently have, but I want one of the ovens where you can slide in and out 2-3 racks instead of having to stack it.

it comes with a square mesh basket and it sits on a tray.

I love mine. I got my moms one and my cousin got one. Get the pizza stone and an extra basket on the site - worth it.

I never seen the pizza stone, I can tell you this thing cooks frozen pizza quick as shit though.

i got this one with the digital display

it's one bad mfkn all-in-one

Yeah it is !

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Didn't really need anything but got my wife a Macbook Air for $699.99 since her old Lenovo was shitty.

Other than that, there really wasn't much I wanted.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Didn't really need anything but got my wife a Macbook Air for $699.99 since her old Lenovo was shitty.

Other than that, there really wasn't much I wanted.

I just got an alert on my phone If you spend 500+ Via their app, you get 60 bucks back. 100+ was 10 bucks and 200+ was $22. You have to use the app tho.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Ups man was already dreading having to make these deliveries in a couple days

Best believe the ups hawks gonna be hawking folks for their shit lol mf be riding behind the ups man taking yo shit as soon as he drop it off
:lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3: Mf done stole your cameras you ordered so you can’t see him!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I was really hoping to see a deal on the SONY WH-10003MXs.

But considering I already did a Birthday splurge on a new phone and a 65" (both LG),
I think a spending slow-down may be for the best.

So far all the Prime Day deals look worthless.

I picked up a ring floodlight cam and another cam but this shit looking weak to me.

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Nah I been looking at kohls for awhile. They want 129.99 for the 6qt and its not the wifi enabled one.
Kohls wants $just for the instapot Duo

I just got the 3qt for $30. Had the bigger one already.