American Autocthonous History aka Black/African American History & History of Autocthonous People World Wide

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member

Thracian and Negro heads The first Europeans The seven Negro races

The Thracian’s europe’s earliest culture

tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero1_1280.jpg

tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero2_1280.jpg
tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero3_1280.jpg
tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero4_250.jpg
tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero5_250.jpg
tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero7_400.jpg
tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero9_250.jpg
tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero6_1280.jpg

tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero8_1280.jpg

tumblr_obhxgsmkeq1t3uqero10_400.jpg

tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero1_1280.png
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero2_1280.png
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero3_1280.png
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero4_1280.png
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero5_1280.png
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero6_1280.png
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero7_1280.png
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero8_1280.png

tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero9_400.jpg
tumblr_obhxeuJhhr1t3uqero10_400.jpg

Thracian and Negro heads The first Europeans The seven Negro races

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
tumblr_o23q0aDhXu1rsjdo1o1_540.jpg

The History of Ancient Egypt
Kushite Period, or Dynasty 25 (ca. 712–664 B.C.) From ca. 728 to 656 B.C., the Nubian kings of Dynasty 25 dominated Egypt. Like the Libyans before them, they governed as Egyptian pharaohs. Their control was strongest in the south. In the north, Tefnakht’s successor, Bakenrenef, ruled for four years (ca. 717–713 B.C.) at Sais until Piankhy’s successor, Shabaqo (ca. 712–698 B.C.), overthrew him and established Nubian control over the entire country. The accession of Shabaqo can be considered the end of the Third Intermediate Period and the beginning of the Late Period in Ancient Egypt.

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_mlkdqwyHCp1sn8lqro1_500.jpg

The lynching of Jesse Washington.

Washington was beaten with shovels and bricks,was castrated, and his ears were cut off. A tree supported the iron chain that lifted him above the fire. Jesse attempted to climb up the skillet hot chain. For this, the men cut off his fingers.

Jesse was 15.

:yes::yes::yes: I would like to take this time and thank the fam for keeping this alive. We all should NEVER forget who they are and what they do. However, we should always move forward and always seek the truth! Big thanks fam! Lick

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
tumblr_oczlmdFmFi1u496xso1_1280.jpg

Blackamoores: Africans in Tudor England, Their Presence, Status and Origins (2013)
“Do we imagine English history as a book with white pages and no black letters in?

We sometimes think of Tudor England in terms of gaudy costumes, the court of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I and perhaps Shakespearian romance.
Onyeka’s book acknowledges this predilection but challenges our perceptions.

Onyeka’s book is about the presence, status and origins of Africans in Tudor England. In it Onyeka argues that these people were present in cities and towns throughout England, but that they did not automatically occupy the lowest positions in Tudor society. This is important because the few modern historians who have written about Africans in Tudor England suggest that they were all slaves, or transient immigrants who were considered as dangerous strangers and the epitome of otherness. However, this book will show that some Africans in England had important occupations in Tudor society, and were employed by powerful people because of the skills they possessed. These people seem to have inherited some of their skills from the multicultural societies that they came from, but that does not mean all of those present in England were born in other countries: some were born in England.”

ByOnyeka Nubia

Get it nowhere
Onyeka Nubia(whose novels are published under the name Onyeka) is a British writer, law lecturer and historian. His books document the lives of Black Britons and his third novel, called The Phoenix, has been awarded the 2009 African Achievers award for Communication and Media for the psychological portrayal of the Black British experience.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
tumblr_n1s638m4s21rsjdo1o1_500.jpg

Afraka in the tamazight language means sunny place. In the Medu Neter means the birthplace,Africa is derived from the Egyptian af-rui-ka, “to turn toward the opening of the Ka.” The Ka is the energetic double of every person and “opening of the Ka” refers to a womb or birthplace. Africa would be, for the Egyptians, “the birthplace.”
When someone says that they are Afrakan it means we are people that come from a sunny place that is the birthplace of humans and culture.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Here's one the many videos a friend of mine has made. It's get heated out here in the NYC but it won't get violent. I hope you learn something. This brother is the kind of company I keep.

fatboy

Star
BGOL Investor
images

Fear. In 1730 false rumors of an impending slave uprising swept through the colony of New York. That colony contained the largest number of slaves north of the Chesapeake colonies; one-sixth of New York City’s residents were slaves. A strict slave code was adopted in the 1730s, but it was only partially successful in controlling the behavior of slaves in the city. Rumors circulated in 1740 of plans to poison the city’s water supply, and the harsh winter of 1740-1741 further heightened anxieties.

Burton. In early 1741 a rash of arsons and thefts resulted in the posting of a reward of £100 for information leading to the arrest of the criminals. Mary Burton, a teenage indentured servant, claimed the reward with information about a theft ring that included her master. Subsequent evidence pointed to the existence of the ring, but Mary’s claims went further: she reported a plot to burn the city, kill the white males, and place her owner in charge as mayor.

Trials and Torture. Many New Yorkers believed Burton, despite inconsistencies in her story. The trials that followed during the next year fully displayed the city’s fear of a general slave uprising, as well as class and religious resentments. One hundred and fifty blacks and twenty-five whites were jailed. Eighteen slaves and four whites were hanged, and thirteen slaves were burned to death. Another seventy slaves were deported to non-English colonies after confessing. The confessions were extracted under threats—at least two while the fire was being lit beneath them—so the best way to save oneself from death was to “confess” and to implicate others. Truth mattered little, and pleas of innocence were ignored, as the law became an instrument of fear rather than of justice.

Aftermath. The trials came to an end when Burton’s accusations became even wilder and were extended to include prominent citizens. She left New York soon afterward. In the years that followed, rumors periodically surfaced of other plots, and New Yorkers increasingly preferred free laborers over slaves, more out of fear than of sympathy for unfree laborers.

http://hugefiles.net/kn15a82jb5gw
re=up plz and thx

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
tumblr_niz69nuhen1rui49ao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_niz69nuhen1rui49ao2_1280.jpg

Cartonnage of Nespanetjerenpere. This Egyptian coffin dates to the Third Intermediate Period (ca. 945-718 BC), and is reportedly from Thebes.

Cartonnage, a substance made of cloth or papyrus mixed with plaster and water, was used during the Third Intermediate Period to make an innermost case for the mummified body. The mummy was inserted and the covering was then painted with funerary scenes and inscriptions and placed in one or more coffins, which had been decorated in much the same way. The decoration here was chosen to associate its occupant, the priest Nespanetjerenpere, with divine resurrection. The ram-headed falcon on his chest represents the sun god’s nightly journey through the land of the dead. The small figures on the front represent deities aligned with various parts of his body, as described in the funerary Book of the Dead. (BM)

Artefact courtesy of & can be viewed at theBrooklyn Museum. Via theironline collections: 35.1265.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero3_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero4_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero5_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero6_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero7_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero8_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero9_1280.jpg
tumblr_o0bo9o4Dyw1t3uqero10_1280.jpg

Amazing Gigantic Engravings
Created Long Before Ancient Egypt As We Know It Existed

They can be found in the heart of what is now the Tenere (Ténéré desert), in northern Niger, one of the Sahara’s most desolate regions.

‘Tenere’, literally means - ‘where there is nothing’ - is a vast area occupying thousands of miles and covered with sand dunes, rugged rocks and mountains that can be 3,400 m (11,000 feet) high. It is the heart of the Sahara.

The Tuareg people inhabit a large area covering almost all the middle and western Sahara and for over two millenia, they operated the trans-Saharan caravan trade route connecting the great cities on the southern edge of the Sahara via five desert trade routes to the northern coast of Africa.

Water is a true gift because only 100 mm rainfall is registered in Sahara annually, but the Sahara was not always like this. Long long ago, it was a fertile and green country. About 6,000-8,000 years ago, the rainfall was abundant, and Sahara flourished. Both archaeological and geological evidence reveal this fact because life in the region today known as the Sahara, evolved for millennia ago.

Ancient rock art sites discovered in the Sahara give an evidence of rich flora and fauna that existed in the place “where there is nothing” today.

The carvings are 20 feet in height and consist of two life-size giraffes meticulously carved into the Dabous Rock. One large male, which is more than 18 feet tall, was carved in front of a smaller female. Both were engraved side by side on the sandstone affected by time and weather.

They were first found and recorded in 1987 by Christian Dupuy, a French amateur archaeologist who made his discovery on the top of a granite hill the slopes of the Air Mountains.

The first photographs of the two giraffes appeared in the mid 1980s, are estimated to be between 7,000 and 10,000 years old.

Who were these prehistoric creators of gigantic engravings?

There are traces of two populations of Neolithic settlers, who could have lived in the area, namely the Kiffians and the Tenerians.

These two groups of Sahara dwellers had lived more than a thousand years apart. The Kiffians, who lived on the shore of a large, shallow freshwater lake surrounded by savannah. They hunted wild animals and fished in the nearby lakes and lived from about 10,000 to 8,000 years ago.

When the Sahara entered a dry period about 8000 years ago, the Kiffians vanished. They were replaced by another group of nomadic occupants, the Tenerians, who lived from approximately 6,500 to 4,500 years ago, and hunted fish, wildlife and herded cattle.

Sahara’s savanna, stretching for hundreds or even thousands of miles disappeared but the carvings survived. Today, the Tuaregs and their camels live in the area, and the Sahara is dry and barren once again. This nomadic culture is not responsible the “giraffe engravings” and thousands of other depictions from prehistoric times were already there when the Tuaregs came.

None of the prehistoric arrow heads, stone axe heads or other simple tools, found on the shores of an extinct Sahara lake were used to carve life-size animal figures of the Tenere Desert.

Neither the Kiffians nor the Tenerians were responsible for the engravings which are on top of a 50 ft high outcrop of rock and about 300 yards in extent.

“A painting found in South Africa depicts a giraffe with its head above the clouds and rain falling upon it. A painting in Namibia shows a giraffe’s head and neck emerging from a cloud. A painting in Algeria depicts a tiny giraffe with a long neck like a tornado going into a cloud,” David Coulson, chairman of the Trust for African Rock Art said. Apparently, “the giraffe was thought to be possessed of special powers…’

It is not known why the giraffe depictions are so large; smaller ones have been found throughout Africa. And first of all, who the artists were is a mystery…
“The carvings were drawn by people during the “huntergatherer” period in Africa’s history,” some scientists say. “We have absolutely no idea, who made these carvings,” others say.

The first photographs of the two giraffes appeared in the mid 1980s.

The myths from both sides of the African continent told of gods, the great kings who came from the sky. They arrived from space to meet people on Earth and they stayed to create great kingdoms and rich city states of West Africa. There is much more than only myths..

Very long time ago, a great civilization existed in the heart of the Sahara. This civilization is hidden under thick layers of the Sahara’s sand and we unfortunately, cannot find their traces.

Did these very ancient sophisticated people know that Sahara would turn into a desert in near future?

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
http://jblun.org/issue/2/docs/black-activist-issue-2.htm

tumblr_ohvanvMpLP1skpw0so1_400.jpg

In the case of Marie Scott - a white mob of at least a dozen white males, took 17 year old Marie Scott from jail, threw a rope over her head as she screamed & hung her from a telephone pole in Wagoner County, OK. A ew days earlier, 2 drunken white men broke Into her home as she was dressing. They locked themselves in her room & raped her. Her brother hearingher screams for help, kicked down the door, killed 1 guy & ran.. Supposedly, he was stabbed. They couldn’t get to her brother so they lynched her instead.

#NeverForget #MarieScott

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Thousands of years before there was Yudaism, Catholicism (Christ Order) & Islam.

The 42 Laws of Maat

The 42 Negative Confessions

42 Laws of Maat, or 42 Negative Confessions, or 42 Admonition to Goddess Maat, or 42 Declarations of Innocence or Admonitions of Maát, 42 Laws of Maat of Ancient Egypt, or the Laws of the Goddess Maat

Hieroglyph of Goddess Maat iconography, i.e.,
feather of truth (Shu) on top of her head

The purpose of ma'at (law/justice/truth) among the Kemet (Kmt Khemet) people of ancient Upper and Lower Egypt was to divert chaos (Isfet). In Spellbook/Chapter 125 of The Papyrus of Ani (also Book of Coming Forth By Day or The Egyptian Book of the Dead, as edited by E.A. Wallis Budge) the viewer of this hieroglyphic picture finds the petitioner led by Anubis into duat (underworld/the gate).

Goddess+Maat.png

Image of Goddess Maat

Anubis, The Scale Setter

In Spellbook/Chapter 30B of The Papyrus of Ani titled “Chapter for Not Letting Ani’s Heart Create Opposition Against Him, in the Gods’ Domain,” we find a petitioner of ma'at (justice/truth) before the scales of justice (iconography ma'at/goddess maat). Anubis, the setter of the scales, has placed the petitioner's heart-soul (Ka) on one side of the scale, its counter-weight is the feather of truth (Shu). The Spellbook/Chapter for Not Letting Ani's Heart Create Opposition Against Him in the Gods' Domain is where the petitioner must pronounce, and his/her weighted heart/soul (Ka) will reveal the truth or non-truth of each affirmative of the 42 pronouncements.

Section+of+Plate+3+from+the+Papyrus+of+Ani.jpg

Petitioner's heart-soul (Ka) being weighed on the scales of justice (Goddess Ma'at) by Anubis (scale setter) against the feather of truth (Shu)

The 42 Divine Principles of Maat in Budge's native English follows:

1. I have not committed sin.
  2. I have not committed robbery with violence.
  3. I have not stolen.
  4. I have not slain men or women.
  5. I have not stolen food.
  6. I have not swindled offerings.
  7. I have not stolen from God/Goddess.
  8. I have not told lies.
  9. I have not carried away food.
  10. I have not cursed.
  11. I have not closed my ears to truth.
  12. I have not committed adultery.
  13. I have not made anyone cry.
  14. I have not felt sorrow without reason.
  15. I have not assaulted anyone.
  16. I am not deceitful.
  17. I have not stolen anyone’s land.
  18. I have not been an eavesdropper.
  19. I have not falsely accused anyone.
  20. I have not been angry without reason.
  21. I have not seduced anyone’s wife.
  22. I have not polluted myself.
  23. I have not terrorized anyone.
  24. I have not disobeyed the Law.
  25. I have not been exclusively angry.
  26. I have not cursed God/Goddess.
  27. I have not behaved with violence.
  28. I have not caused disruption of peace.
  29. I have not acted hastily or without thought.
  30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.
  31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.
  32. I have not worked evil.
  33. I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.
  34. I have not polluted the water.
  35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.
  36. I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.
  37. I have not placed myself on a pedestal.
  38. I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.
  39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.
  40. I have not taken food from a child.
  41. I have not acted with insolence.
  42. I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess

Left to Right: Goddess Ma'at, Thoth/Tehuti, The Petitioner of Maat,
Scales of Goddess Ma'at (Lady Justice), and Anubis

The ibis-headed Thoth is the patron saint of Maat scribes and priests. He is also known as Tehuti. In the Duat (place for judgment/underworld) and the Hall of Two Truths, Thoth/Tehuti holds a tablet and writing tool and records the scale's reading of the 42 affirmation of the petitioner. The successful petitioner will be led from Duat to Arus (the Field of Reeds) where Osiris sits as the last gatekeeper judge.

Image of Thoth (Thovt, Thot) aka Tehuti
(Djehuti, Djewhuti), Patron of Scribes

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KdcWntyP...oth+Duat+Scales+of+Justice+Scribe+Viziers.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Written by Vanessa Cross, J.D., LL.M. [CC 2012]

KEYWORD SEARCH: 42 laws of maat, kmt, shu, maat, justice, law, truth, papyrus of ani 42 laws, laws of the goddess, maat laws egypt, maat kemet, maat kemet law, maat justice, maat gods goddesses 42, maat goddess, maat and kemet, ancient kemet, african god papyrus, upper and lower kemet, 42 principles of maat, 42 laws of maat hieroglyphics, 42 laws of maat god, 42 laws of maat budge, ancient kemet history, ancient kemet laws, 42 declarations of maat, keemt book of thoth, kemet atum, kemet astronomy, judgment laws of maat, isfet chaos, goddess scales, hieroglyphs feather justice, khemet mythology, kemetic vizier, kemetic cosmology, kemetic book of the dead translated, kemet texts, kemet truth, kemet scales, kemet people, rule of maat, rule of law, scribe ani