Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still feel like Wilder/Joshua will happen. Maybe early 2020 but I'm not mad at the Ortiz rematch. That was a good fight

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BOB ARUM SURPRISING WILDER VS. ORTIZ 2 TAKE; KEEPS IT REAL ON FURY/WILDER/JOSHUA U.S. MARKET BATTLE

Daniel Flores2 hours ago
Arum talks about wilder not being promoted correctly did you bite your tongue? Because I feel the same way about Crawford!!

Chill Boss2 hours ago
Youve been promoting Crawford all this time n he still not known so wtf are you saying?

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Can Ruiz Jr fight, shit this might be my first Joshua fight I’m see live(or not on YouTube if I decide to view it)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worst case scenario you can watch it live through Periscope

They stopping a lot of that periscope.

I seen so many good fights on periscope while I was out and about..

I was in a restaurant when Mayweather started whipping oconners ass and yelled out loud..

That's right whip dat kniggas ass...

Hey it wasn't my fault

It was that damn pinot grigio...

Lol

I need a good back up site to watch live streaming events on the go tho..they be shitting boxing matches and ufc matches down with the quickness

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephen A. PREDICTS Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KO) vs Andy Ruiz (31-1, 21 KO) | First Take

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FIGHT NIGHT MENU

Turkey BLTs with red onions and avocado
Jalapeno Chedder smoked sausage dogs
Garlic Teriyaki chicken
Tortilla chips w/Salsa Verde and Garlic lime
Peach cobbler
Peach Iced Tea

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
dam your menu sound fire, wish 1 of my homeboys had a fight party with this menu

FIGHT NIGHT MENU

Turkey BLTs with red onions and avocado
Jalapeno Chedder smoked sausage dogs
Garlic Teriyaki chicken
Tortilla chips w/Salsa Verde and Garlic lime
Peach cobbler
Peach Iced Tea

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dam your menu sound fire, wish 1 of my homeboys had a fight party with this menu

Well I said fuck the garlic teriyaki chicken the shit take too long to marinate and such. So now I'm doing cajun blackened chicken and shrimp etoufee over rice pilaf.

It's supposed to be over white rice but I feel like experimenting.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
shit I like your replacement dish more than the original, you should post a pic of your spread later before the fight tonight

Well I said fuck the garlic teriyaki chicken the shit take too long to marinate and such. So now I'm doing cajun blackened chicken and shrimp etoufee over rice pilaf.

It's supposed to be over white rice but I feel like experimenting.