Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2 Dec 7 Saudi Arabia (Main Event Start - 4pm ET / 1pm PT)

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there really any hype surrounding this fight? I just left from 31st & 8th avenue in front of MSG about an hour ago and it didn't feel like there was a big event happening.

People didn't even know who that was [AJ] in them Boss advertisements flashing on over Penn Station :dunno:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
They said a few days ago there was only 800 tickets left for this fight from being a sell out, also was 6,000 fans there for the weigh in yesterday

Is there really any hype surrounding this fight? I just left from 31st & 8th avenue in front of MSG about an hour ago and it didn't feel like there was a big event happening.

People didn't even know who that was [AJ] in them Boss advertisements flashing on over Penn Station :dunno:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/index.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/b...R-New-Zealander-breaks-Joshua-Ruiz-fight.html

14228888-7091683-image-a-85_1559385073702.jpg

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Man apparently they’ve been having trouble selling tickets and that up until today they were offering buy one get one free deals just to unload the inventory.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They said a few days ago there was only 800 tickets left for this fight from being a sell out, also was 6,000 fans there for the weigh in yesterday
They? Who is they? You mean Eddie Hearn?

Man apparently they’ve been having trouble selling tickets and that up until today they were offering buy one get one free deals just to unload the inventory.

I honestly almost bought a ticket. I saw some for $45, some good seats for $110.

what time is this fight and what Time/network will it be aired on fam? :dunno:
DAZN

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Not surprised..Interest is low. No one even knows what network this shit is on..

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kelly is going to get worked when he faces bigger challengers. He's a one trick pony.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont know if this is thirst speaking, but Katie Taylor is low key attractive.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As long as Joshua keeps fighting on an app that nobody has he’ll never grow his brand here in America.
He’s been mis-managed terribly.

He's being managed perfectly. He's a worldwide phenom outside of the US. Hearn is keeping him away from people who can knock his ass out and ruin the gravy train is the best move right now.

Joshua has clear weaknesses in his game for people who arent on the train. He wants no part of Wilder. Hell he really doesnt want any part of an in-shape Fury either.

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's being managed perfectly. He's a worldwide phenom outside of the US. Hearn is keeping him away from people who can knock his ass out and ruin the gravy train is the best move right now.

Joshua has clear weaknesses in his game for people who arent on the train. He wants no part of Wilder. Hell he really doesnt want any part of an in-shape Fury either.
Joshua is a phenomenon in the UK.
That’s it.
I actually believe he wants to fight Wilder, but Eddie Hearn is blocking it.
Now Fury, I believe he wants no part of.
Fury would box rings around him.
I just find it funny how they said it made no sense to fight Wilder in the US because the UK is where it’s at.
But they agree to fight in America against Jarrell Miller and now Ruiz. :giggle:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You’re right, we all want to see the Widler fight but this is “Business”. He doesn’t want to mess up or lose tens of millions of dollars so keep milking it with these bs fights. Fans have to not show up or support for them to get the picture.