Anyone here have a mancave?

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent job, In your home, I wish I had the space In my house for a dedicated hometheater, I had to settle for a family media room but I'm happy with It. I just finished remodeling my basement office and also I'm redoing my living room, and my fireplace design Is similar to yours. Wifey didn't want a thick bezel around the fireplace and the brick design on my wall tile Is smaller.

IMG-6698.jpg

IMG-6700.jpg

IMG-6701.jpg

IMG-6702.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Excellent job, In your home, I wish I had the space In my house for a dedicated hometheater, I had to settle for a family media room but I'm happy with It. I just finished remodeling my basement office and also I'm redoing my living room, and my fireplace design Is similar to yours. Wifey didn't want a thick bezel around the fireplace and the brick design on my wall tile Is smaller.

IMG-6698.jpg

IMG-6700.jpg

IMG-6701.jpg

IMG-6702.jpg
Fuck yall niggas I live in a tree damn right I'm hating yall beautiful man caves.

F uck b oys

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Random question - do all pool tables come in the same size?
Nah, I've seen 7,8,9 ft tables. I wanted a pool table at one point, but my neighbor had one and he told me the cool factor wore off in like 3 months. They rarely used it and it took up a lot of space. About 5 years later he texted me asking if I wanted to buy it.

Nope.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nah, I've seen 7,8,9 ft tables. I wanted a pool table at one point, but my neighbor had one and he told me the cool factor wore off in like 3 months. They rarely used it and it took up a lot of space. About 5 years later he texted me asking if I wanted to buy it.

Nope.

Agreed. Has to be a purchase that you know will be frequently utilized. Not lose that fun factor for friends or fam. One of our family friends was hosting Xmas parties prior to covid. Has a really big house, so could comfortably host 25 - 30 people. The pool table was located next to a bar and nice home stereo setup. At those parties I would play pool vs some of the teens and 20-somethings. Gradually people joined us and we had tournaments of 10 - 12 people. From kids to a grandpa in his 90s. It was hella fun. Look forward to seeing those people again. Haven’t had the parties since 2019.

And the family has 3 kids so they play pool regularly.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nice. Mine should be finished by the end of this month and you’re right. It’s no longer cheap ti build out a basement but the good thing is that it enhances the value of your house and you will get your money back. I’m getting the new Sony laser projector for the media room.

The addition of the projector sounds great.