Anyone here have a mancave?

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So This was my setup back In 2015/2016

moved into a house, had a basement fire in July, most of my gear had water and smoke damage, I salvaged what I could, which was basically just the arcade and decided to rebuild my home theater. Finished up the main bulk of the work right before the New year. but I still have a couple of small things to do.

IMG-6199.jpg

IMG-6198.jpg

IMG-6185.jpg

IMG-6200.jpg

IMG-6214.jpg

IMG-6207.jpg

IMG-6219.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6220.jpg
Anymore pics of the bar area?

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice setup, on your bar Is that a bottle holder/shot dispenser? If so how Is it? I want a illuminated one, but they're on back order everywhere.
Yea its a bottle holder. My cousin gave it to me for xmas a couple yrs back, not sure of the price. I have actually never used it. She also gave me a Russian roulette shots game and a mixologist machine that helps you how to make every drink, there is an app for it also.
I have used none of these things, i want covid to be over, because its gonna be full fucking turn up season in my crib

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea its a bottle holder. My cousin gave it to me for xmas a couple yrs back, not sure of the price. I have actually never used it. She also gave me a Russian roulette shots game and a mixologist machine that helps you how to make every drink, there is an app for it also.
I have used none of these things, i want covid to be over, because its gonna be full fucking turn up season in my crib
That’s cool,I was thinking about one of those automatic drink making machines. Keurig makes one and one called Bartisan but the top of my bar crowed already. Plus the cost of the drink cartridges. I’d rather have real bottles.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My husband and I did his mancave like this:
- sleeper sofa in dark color
- computer chair and desk
- TV mounted on wall in-between computer desk and sofa
- all of his Xbox/ps4 games underneath TV in stand
- couple of throwbacks to his teams on the wall (mancave signs, pictures of stadium, etc.)

It's upstairs versus basement (no basement in this house,) but I tend to stay out.

Where u at. Bae?

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was a movie lastnight.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
that looks like the makings of a good ass game of chess. I'd put a board on that table.
2 boards in other parts of the house. Theodore Alexander chess/backgammon table. Custom chess set on Ralph Lauren coffee table.
Thank you!

Switching our furniture to Christopher Guy and custom mostly. The old furniture was for the old house. It doesn’t fit with this house. Hard to let go tho.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As far as what? Flooring?
I have an unfinished basement in my new home and I plan to finish only 1200 sq ft of it. They have stubbed it for plumbing and it has been wired for electricity. All HVAC ducts and equipment are in so I only need light framing, insulation, drywall, and flooring. I will have a gym, a bathroom with a shower, and a den.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Prob
I have an unfinished basement in my new home and I plan to finish only 1200 sq ft of it. They have stubbed it for plumbing and it has been wired for electricity. All HVAC ducts and equipment are in so I only need light framing, insulation, drywall, and flooring. I will have a gym, a bathroom with a shower, and a den.