Anything MIKE JOHNSON....

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Mike Johnson's future problem is already here...She indicates her intension for MAGA/Trump

If trump is about stopping all of these wars I'm voting for Trump.
No war with China
Stop the Ukraine Proxy war, we all know the US is behind this shit.
Israel needs to stop being an Apartheid state and remember what their initial objective was. A safe space for Jews.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shouldn't there be an office that's responsible for what these people list on their financial disclosure? Like he never existed or only owned a Bible...

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
No war with China
Israel needs to stop being an Apartheid state and remember what their initial objective was. A safe space for Jews.
Let's see, 99% evil deeds vs 1% good deeds.

Thats going to be a no.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
No war with China
@HNIC come on dude you really said that with your heart. You know damn well the terrible shit trump is capable of. Democrats cannot continue to fix the bullshit Republicans fuck up because there is going to become a time where the Democrats can’t do anything and then everyone is fucked. You have been very cool with me over the last 20 years yes 20 years but if you go down this road you are not going to like the ending.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@HNIC come on dude you really said that with your heart. You know damn well the terrible shit trump is capable of. Democrats cannot continue to fix the bullshit Republicans fuck up because there is going to become a time where the Democrats can’t do anything and then everyone is fucked. You have been very cool with me over the last 20 years yes 20 years but if you go down this road you are not going to like the ending.
Are you in the real world? Talk to some black men and women and see how they talk about the current president verses how they talk about the guy elected in 2016. In the city of Philadelphia, you’re going to have a female mayor whos going to over see a deep decline in the presidential election in 2024.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Are you in the real world? Talk to some black men and women and see how they talk about the current president verses how they talk about the guy elected in 2016. In the city of Philadelphia, you’re going to have a female mayor whos going to over see a deep decline in the presidential election in 2024.
No, I am in the real world some people don’t realize they are in the real world they make a terrible mistake. Most likely Trump is going to jail that bullshit for the documents and January 6 If I did not have family or I didn’t live in America, I would want you guys to suffer with your decisions, but since I am here, you better make the right decisions, or some terrible things is going to happen to this country. Right now the economy is somewhat afloat because of Democrats. I don’t know what the hell is going on Philadelphia I have to go study that. Also, one more thing I don’t care how y’all felt about Hillary Clinton she was 100% correct about what was going to happen.

Last edited:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
No, I am in the real world some people don’t realize they are in the real world they make a terrible mistake. Most likely Trump is going to jail that bullshit for the documents and January 6 If I did not have family or I didn’t live in America, I would want you guys to suffer with your decisions, but since I am here, you better make the right decisions, or some terrible things is going to happen to this country. Right now the economy is somewhat afloat because of Democrats. I don’t know what the hell is going on Philadelphia I have to go study that. Also, one more thing I don’t care how y’all felt about Hillary Clinton she was 100% correct about what was going to happen.
I appreciate the attacks, my main point was I hope we can stop some of these damn wars. I am not voting for Trump. It's not in my DNA. It is just that we are a war mongering nation that looks to war to solve problems, instead of negotiation. That was my message.

I repeat I am not voting for Trump. Jeez
Keeping it real I might not vote for Biden either.
I just don't see where these politicians are following the will of the people.
It looks to me that they follow the instructions of their corporate sponsors.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I appreciate the attacks, my main point was I hope we can stop some of these damn wars. I am not voting for Trump. It's not in my DNA. It is just that we are a war mongering nation that looks to war to solve problems, instead of negotiation. That was my message.

I repeat I am not voting for Trump. Jeez
Keeping it real I might not vote for Biden either.
I just don't see where these politicians are following the will of the people.
It looks to me that they follow the instructions of their corporate sponsors.
@HNIC don’t I repeat don’t sit home on election day because whatever you think is going on now is going to be 10 times worse if the wrong outcome happens and you have yourself to blame. I’m telling a lot of people right now. Vote for a Democrat or some wicked shit is going to happen. If it wasn’t for the constitution, Trump and the Republicans would have had us back in the damn fields.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
@HNIC don’t I repeat don’t sit home on election day because whatever you think is going on now is going to be 10 times worse if the wrong outcome happens and you have yourself to blame. I’m telling a lot of people right now. Vote for a Democrat or some wicked shit is going to happen. If it wasn’t for the constitution, Trump and the Republicans would have had us back in the damn fields.
If I don't vote it will be the first national election I have missed in at least 30 years.
I'm looking for a reason, but I will be voting on the local level.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
If I don't vote it will be the first national election I have missed in at least 30 years.
I'm looking for a reason, but I will be voting on the local level.

@HNIC I’m glad you are voting on a local level but if you put the wrong people in power on the federal level that will negate everything that’s on the local level. Abortion for example, it’s a state level law now right but if the Republicans take over federally they are going to make it a federal law against abortion. You see where I’m going with this…….!!!

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
No war with China
Trump ripped up the deal we had with Iran to keep them from developing nuclear technology. And then in 2019 and 2020 before the pandemic took over the world we were going back and forth with Iran including killing one of their generals, accusing them off shooting down one of our drones, accusing them of attacking oil tankers,etc and appeared headed towards a conflict with them.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Trump ripped up the deal we had with Iran to keep them from developing nuclear technology. And then in 2019 and 2020 before the pandemic took over the world we were going back and forth with Iran including killing one of their generals, accusing them off shooting down one of our drones, accusing them of attacking oil tankers,etc and appeared headed towards a conflict with them.
Bingo. All the shit that brought up I forgot about this. Most likely Trump is going to jail but some people has a very short memory of the bullshit he did. he was riding Obama economy for a brief minute until he did his dumb ass tax cut, some people forgot that……before Covid shit started to go sideways economically

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bingo. All the shit that brought up I forgot about this. Most likely Trump is going to jail but some people has a very short memory of the bullshit he did. he was riding Obama economy for a brief minute until he did the dumb as. tax cut, some people forgot that……before Covid shit started to go sideways economically

Exactly, covid was gonna push us over the deep end but he was forced to pass the stimulus.....

And the petty mfkr held payments up for days cuz he wanted to make sure his name was on the checks.......

Read that again, HE HELD UP STIMULUS CHECK PAYMENTS BECAUSE HE WANTES TO MAKE SURE HIS NAME WAS ON THE MEMO LINE

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

He also let the Kurd's get massacred after they helped us.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Ha Tim Scott is a black version of Lindsey “I do declare” Graham. The new speaker of the house has a lot of shit in his closet. Really Republican seriously damn. Say what you want about the Democrats but shit Republicans are fucking weird.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Trump also kept asking why we couldn't use nuclear weapons and had to constantly be convinced that he couldn't by the generals.
Years ago I told people if he had a direct line to the magic button we would have been in mad Max times right now.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump also kept asking why we couldn't use nuclear weapons and had to constantly be convinced that he couldn't by the generals.
don't forget, he was also hiding in the bunker when protestors were very close.