Anything MIKE JOHNSON....

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They all knew this in 2015 but worshipped him after he declared for presidency anyway. Why couldn't they stand their ground and get the GOP to not support Trump's first run, let alone the second run? Putting GOP Judges on the Supreme Court is the only thing I see. But that helped them because it killed R V W. So they wanted him for certain things but not everything. They know Trump had zero Christian mind. HE was a tool to them.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The Republicans and the house are between a rock and a hard place. Remember last week elections did not go well for them so they are walking on eggshells right now.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a rumor that Mike is a graduate from one of those "pray the gay away" churches/ retreats.....

That would explain so much...

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
She's right, dems think they're playing chess, they view the repubs as playing checkers, in reality the game is backgammon and they're playing on the wrong board
Democrats are playing chess you see what happened last Tuesday. also, the Karen’s of liberty are starting to lose seats all over the place so the Democrats are doing chess playing behind-the-scenes.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
MTG will stop at nothing. Mike Johnson will not take this bait, and she’ll use it against him.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
this could easily have said no to him being the speaker. I don’t think he knows that the people have the power to look through his life and political career. Welcome to the Big League, Mike…

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

read the article
he's a crook

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
read the article
he's a crook

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a rumor that Mike is a graduate from one of those "pray the gay away" churches/ retreats.....

That would explain so much...
He's a hardcore religious nut and he's way too real for these racist cacs, they done messed up. He says man is inheritly evil which is 100% correct, this is what is against what these cacs want to hear.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
down-syndrome-1600x900.jpg

I outsmart you, I crash your car after being rejected. I bait you with your mail, and stage cars on the entrance ramp knowing you will recharge your car. I am smart, I waste the time of somebody that is getting rid of you soon. I am now a stalker, inventing reason to follow me around.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a serious pest problem in the U.S., we need somebody to get rid of fools wasting my time.