Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Please stop wasting your time with willfully ignorant people. You are arguing with people that don't have both oars in the water. :hmm:
You can tell she really cares about the issue. I had one interaction with those losers and I placed them on ignore. Only 5% of the nation knows about the 1st Amendment. If they don’t know about the current issues, they’re not gonna vote. And they’ll probably get lost and vote at the wrong precinct. But Camille has the heart, patience, and passion of Jo Ann Robinson.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man....

Vote.gop they try to cancel public education and take away rights to vote.

Vote Democrat and be used as a pawn when push further advance for other groups... Cold game

End of the day goo hates black educated people and want to make it harder to leave the hood. They stereotype and label us and education kinds gets in the way of things.
It’s not only public education. Conservatives have a dystopian world for us and a utopian for them. Public Good is a pejorative to those guys. Society only exists for toiling.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

"Don't question me about this nonsense of a sparse number of blacks at the Black Conservative Federation Gala. Everyone in the audience is black when the lights are dim, right?"

"Besides, I'm WAY more relatable than Crooked Joey B. and the blacks know it!!"

"{Looks into camera} I got numerous convictions and shiny new sneakers for you people!! What more do you want?!!"

n4t2823990-niggas-4-trump-2024--black-at-front.webp
Tee Hunt Black Voices for Trump T-Shirt Donald Trump 2024 Stars and Stripes  Men's Tee, Black, Medium - Walmart.com

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Hopefully a Radical Extremist Progressive Liberal snuck in there last night infected with the newest strain of Covid.

HaHa!!!

The Black Conservative Federation

We are a national network of GOP activists seeking to expand the Black conservative movement through a multi-pronged approach that addresses the disparities and apathy found in politically marginalized communities. Our integrity lies in disagreeing without being disagreeable, engaging without enraging, and demystifying conservatism in all communities.

BCF_Logo.PNG

551ff8b1-c73f-4e21-8aaa-4b85cce39e5c-Capture.PNG

GHESbJpWEAEeNhS.jpg:large

IMG_5582.jpg

Melik+and+Ben.jpg

GGEoW74W0AEw60m

F2o4oEoXIAEth3n.jpg

Republican Party Is Not The Enemy
February 24, 2024

Trump Tells Black Conservatives His Indictments Are ‘Why Black People Like Me’
Full Speech

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

You're following like a sheep homie.

Depending on the type of conviction, the bill allows the court to grant a hearing on such petition after an individual has served at least 25 years for certain offenses, after 20 years for certain other offenses, and after 15 years for any other felony conviction not specified. The bill does not allow an individual convicted of a Class 1 felony to petition for modification of his sentence. The bill requires the attorney for the Commonwealth and the victim to agree to hearing the petition in order for a court to conduct the hearing.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Depending on the type of conviction, the bill allows the court to grant a hearing on such petition after an individual has served at least 25 years for certain offenses, after 20 years for certain other offenses, and after 15 years for any other felony conviction not specified. The bill does not allow an individual convicted of a Class 1 felony to petition for modification of his sentence. The bill requires the attorney for the Commonwealth and the victim to agree to hearing the petition in order for a court to conduct the hearing.
People don’t read.

Fact checking and using critical thinking skills are null and void.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nope, keep they ass jail for the full term. Sometimes in life you don't get a second chance. Only democrats would even be trying to propose this shit. Why would you want murderers and rapists out early?

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Nope, keep they ass jail for the full term. Sometimes in life you don't get a second chance. Only democrats would even be trying to propose this shit. Why would you want murderers and rapists out early?

You MAGA clowns always want some shit that hurts another people. Bunch of hating ass clowns. Lock them up, kill them, put them out, don't give them shit, and impeach him. Life must be miserable for you fuckers.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You MAGA clowns always want some shit that hurts another people. Bunch of hating ass clowns. Lock them up, kill them, put them out, don't give them shit, and impeach him. Life must be miserable for you fuckers.
Only dumb asses like yourself don't realize releasing criminals into the community is a a negative. You're a good little democrat.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The kinfolk source of the person you are replying to:

Opens profile photo
https://twitter.com/robertdunlap947/photo
Bobby D
@robertdunlap947
Christian, Entrepreneur, Podcaster, back the blue, Love America. So excited for THE TRUTH to FINALLY COME OUT! iTunes “Bob and Eric Save America”

And of course, the "conservative blacks are the GOOD blacks" mantra in his MAGA 1st media section of his twitter page:
7-RspNYO38-I6ZVa

WR3-I1NUUkQ7Tn13

SJahtYUhit9tqlpr

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
This race may already be over. These illegals are in usually predominantly democratic city's all it takes is a few people who usually vote democrat to be pissed at the current situation in New York City, Chicago and Atlanta and that whole state flips red.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This race may already be over. These illegals are in usually predominantly democratic city's all it takes is a few people who usually vote democrat to be pissed at the current situation in New York City, Chicago and Atlanta and that whole state flips red.
These 2 websites might be of interest to you:

1. https://www.270towin.com/
2. https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls

I am not sure if New York State or Illinois will vote for Trump in the General election or not vote at all (I believe Biden currently leads in both of those states)? However, based on the political map (https://www.270towin.com/) and the polls, (https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls) Donald Trump would be reelected simply by winning in Georgia (16 Electoral Votes), Michigan (15 Electoral Votes) and Arizona (11 Electoral Votes).

Each of the aforementioned states are currently dealing with an influx of illegal aliens.

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Only dumb asses like yourself don't realize releasing criminals into the community is a a negative. You're a good little democrat.

The kinfolk source of the person you are replying to:

Opens profile photo
https://twitter.com/robertdunlap947/photo
Bobby D
@robertdunlap947
Christian, Entrepreneur, Podcaster, back the blue, Love America. So excited for THE TRUTH to FINALLY COME OUT! iTunes “Bob and Eric Save America”

And of course, the "conservative blacks are the GOOD blacks" mantra in his MAGA 1st media section of his twitter page:
7-RspNYO38-I6ZVa

WR3-I1NUUkQ7Tn13

SJahtYUhit9tqlpr

He lost and too far gone to saved. Thanks Bro.