Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You won’t get a legit response from that cac Magat. He’s all about Anti Democrat trolling

Yep, folks like this are his people who consider insurrectionists, "heroes":

Opens profile photo
https://twitter.com/robertdunlap947/photo
Bobby D
@robertdunlap947
Christian, Entrepreneur, Podcaster, back the blue, Love America. So excited for THE TRUTH to FINALLY COME OUT! iTunes “Bob and Eric Save America”

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Has a shit ton of Muslim/Palestinian

That's why Tlaib was pushing that uncommitted bullshit, her district has Dearborn one of the largest Arab communities in America
Stupid as fuck , guaranteed if Biden called for a ceasefire. Netanyahu would say fuck your ceasefire and keep doing what he’s doing . So how the fuck is any of this stupid shit Biden’s fault? Stupid fucks

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered

kenner-65de9d420280d.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So let me make sure I have this correct:

Republicans rejected a border security bill so that they can fear monger everyday about EVERY crime that committed by a migrant until Election Day!

BUT!!!

When a White American, Don Steven McDougal

Career Criminal (violent/aggressive)
White Supremist
Neo-Nazi
Registered Sex Offender
with extreme right-wing views

…absolute monster of a human being is able to walk around Texas freely, rapes and kills Audrii Cunningham, a 11-year-old Texas girl before school Republicans have NOTHING to say!?! Absolutely disgusting and despicable!

The border issue is entirely political and has nothing to do with crime and safety! Failing to acknowledge this reveals you’re politically blind and you’re despicable as well!

Audrii's remains were found Tuesday in the Trinity River, a large rock was tied around her body using a rope Steven owned.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aid to Palestine?

Since 1993, the U.S. government has provided more than $7.6 billion in bilateral assistance to Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza. This assistance, primarily through the Economic Support Fund, supports projects in areas including economic growth and recovery

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So let me make sure I have this correct:

Republicans rejected a border security bill so that they can fear monger everyday about EVERY crime that committed by a migrant until Election Day!

BUT!!!

When a White American, Don Steven McDougal

Career Criminal (violent/aggressive)
White Supremist
Neo-Nazi
Registered Sex Offender
with extreme right-wing views

…absolute monster of a human being is able to walk around Texas freely, rapes and kills Audrii Cunningham, a 11-year-old Texas girl before school Republicans have NOTHING to say!?! Absolutely disgusting and despicable!

The border issue is entirely political and has nothing to do with crime and safety! Failing to acknowledge this reveals you’re politically blind and you’re despicable as well!

Audrii's remains were found Tuesday in the Trinity River, a large rock was tied around her body using a rope Steven owned.

Yeah bro we have enough degenerates of all races already here, no need to import millions more. that’s the fucking point. It’s a safety issue. I know illegal immigration is a bad look for your democrats, but this shouldn’t be a partisan issue at all. These are people who just got here committing serious crimes and being dumped into Black communities.

Until you realize the mainstream media is liberal government propaganda, you’re going to continue to have these kinds of goofy ass takes. You have to bypass the mainstream media if you want all of the information. I know the tv news talking heads just told you the republicans rejected the bipartisan border security bill and are playing election year politics, Trump, etc. A friend of mine said the same shit. He’s another mainstream media guy. Sounds exactly like some shit you heard on the cable news and you just repeat. You both only have a surface level understanding of the issues.

Now we both know you don’t have the foggiest idea what the bill actually says or does. You know you can actually read the bill, don’t you? It’s pretty easy with the internet these days. Always go to the source material, stop letting the news tell you what the story is. You’re being programmed by democrat tv. You might feel differently if you read it. Make up your own mind, don’t automatically adopt what your echo chamber is repeating. The media knows the low information voter won’t be reading any damn bills. He’ll just let them tell him about it.

Among other provisions, it would only close the border if the number of “immigrants” claiming asylum exceeded a seven-day average of 5,000 or more. Minors and “families” are exempt. EVEN IF THE BORDER IS SHUT DOWN 1,400 WILL STILL BE ADMITTED PER DAY. And they get work permits. So it would authorize 150,000 new “immigrants” per month. Did the CNN/MSNBC commentator mention that part? Does that sound like border security to you? Is the bill stopping the flood into the country? Is that a border security deal the house republicans should’ve jumped on? Did they just tell you the republicans are playing election year politics?
I don’t accept bullshit because they call it bipartisan. The senate is full of republicans who want to keep the border open just like the democrats. Thank goodness for the house republicans.