Arrow on CW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I heard his explanation - he made my point for me

I like that there was no plea copping

And being the lead on a show can break the best.

Ie Ruby Rose aka white batwoman

Like you broke down perfectly these fans really don't understand

This is WORK.

REAL WORK

being on screen 80% of the time

20 episode seasons

No excuses?

It's like playing a pro sport.

And tempers flare.

It's not bullying toxic abusive harrassment

It's just human

Folks are forgetting that and are unable to tell the difference

And to me ? The book thing makes dude look extra soft but I would want to read the entire thing in context before I go critical beatdown.

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
From what I've heard about these CW DC shows seem like the schedules are pretty brutal, like only Pro Wrestlers and Cirque Du Soleil performers have tougher schedules than these shows. Is it really that crazy? At least it seems like you get to stay in Vancouver rather than crazy nonstop road schedule of pro wrestling and cirque du soleil

This is WORK.

REAL WORK

20 episode seasons

No excuses?

And tempers flare.

It's just human

And to me ? The book thing makes dude look extra soft but I would want to read the entire thing in context before I go critical beatdown.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

This is WORK.

REAL WORK

20 episode seasons

No excuses?

And tempers flare.

It's just human

Thanks for the conversation, one thing I don't think most fans don't know is that they film all of the Arrowverse shows and all of the CW except for a couple in Toronto in a place where all of the shows are filming at the same time - so there is a campus like atmosphere around the sets and shows and I think like a campus, you will have the "in- crowd" and the outsiders and that probably also played a lot into the way people felt they were treated. If you wanted to change with a Number 1 on the call sheet and they weren't interested or they hung out with other people, you might think its you...like on a campus. People make a lot of things about them when it really isn't - a slight narcissistic tendency.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Is it Toronto? I've always heard Vancouver

Thanks for the conversation, one thing I don't think most fans don't know is that they film all of the Arrowverse shows and all of the CW except for a couple in Toronto in a place where all of the shows are filming at the same time - so there is a campus like atmosphere around the sets and shows and I think like a campus, you will have the "in- crowd" and the outsiders and that probably also played a lot into the way people felt they were treated. If you wanted to change with a Number 1 on the call sheet and they weren't interested or they hung out with other people, you might think its you...like on a campus. People make a lot of things about them when it really isn't - a slight narcissistic tendency.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
From what I've heard about these CW DC shows seem like the schedules are pretty brutal, like only Pro Wrestlers and Cirque Du Soleil performers have tougher schedules than these shows. Is it really that crazy? At least it seems like you get to stay in Vancouver rather than crazy nonstop road schedule of pro wrestling and cirque du soleil

Yep it really is insane

But we'll documented

It's been heard from writers directors crew members actors

It was even a union issue

It makes sense

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^

Post of the evening

I can't add nothing more to that.

To be in that business you gotta have a thick skin and strong mentality

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder if its just the DC shows on CW thats demanding like that, like I wonder if it was diff for like Adelaide Kane when she was filming Reign

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wonder if its just the DC shows on CW thats demanding like that, like I wonder if it was diff for like Adelaide Kane when she was filming Reign

I'd assume it's pretty much the same from the podcasts I've been watching on YouTube

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Since most of these cw shows arengetting the axe does that include an superman and Lois?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Last edited: