Arrow on CW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DAyLOWgUAAANLmF.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hey Playa - who do you think it was - my first thought is Amell - his behavior post Arrow has not been exemplary

That's why I posted it.

I KNEW who was going to get named

I just can't believe that

NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER COMPLAINED about Amell like that. That I know of.

That was the leader.

And I hate to say it but I'm siding with that guy.

That kid was depressed and going thru some sexual identity issues too.

If Amell was an asshole to him OK.

But he came back.

And now does a book and still is playing slick.

Say a name or don't say anything.

But it his "truth" I guess.

I just don't like this subliminal stuff.

How is that helpful or therapeutic?

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
That's why I posted it.

I KNEW who was going to get named

I just can't believe that

NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER COMPLAINED about Amell like that. That I know of.

That was the leader.

And I hate to say it but I'm siding with that guy.

That kid was depressed and going thru some sexual identity issues too.

If Amell was an asshole to him OK.

But he came back.

And now does a book and still is playing slick.

Say a name or don't say anything.

But it his "truth" I guess.

I just don't like this subliminal stuff.

How is that helpful or therapeutic?

I think number 1 on the call sheet may be tough on people because they have to be in front of the camera all day while others do their scene and are done for the day, so if someone comes into the scene unprepared because of "wellness" issues and No 1 doesn't want to do the scene 10 times because you are not getting it right, he is probably going to yell at them, and he is going to the producer and tell them to cut that person's screentime - simple. From the perspective of a delicate person - this may seem like bullying - but it isn't -

See Tom Cruise on Mission Impossible when he screamed at the crew for violating COVID protocols - there were people who thought he was wrong but he had a point that the picture costs millions and pays a lot of people's salaries - a delay will cost them the picture and people will not be paid.

Just some thoughts

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Doesnt Amell have reputation of being a really nice guy like the Canadian reputation?

this is just one incident but he does have a bit of a temper - though you can still be nice and have a temper - also As I explained to playa - sometimes when you have a lot of pressure on you - you don't have time for folks who cant hack it - such as the guy who played Arsenal

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think number 1 on the call sheet may be tough on people because they have to be in front of the camera all day while others do their scene and are done for the day, so if someone comes into the scene unprepared because of "wellness" issues and No 1 doesn't want to do the scene 10 times because you are not getting it right, he is probably going to yell at them, and he is going to the producer and tell them to cut that person's screentime - simple. From the perspective of a delicate person - this may seem like bullying - but it isn't -

See Tom Cruise on Mission Impossible when he screamed at the crew for violating COVID protocols - there were people who thought he was wrong but he had a point that the picture costs millions and pays a lot of people's salaries - a delay will cost them the picture and people will not be paid.

Just some thoughts

Kaboom

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
this is just one incident but he does have a bit of a temper - though you can still be nice and have a temper - also As I explained to playa - sometimes when youhae a lot of pressure on you - you don't have time for folks who cant hack it - such as the guy who played Arsenal

I gotta post the interview where he broke this down