Bad Boys 3 (Bad Boys For Life) (2019) New Trailer#2 (11/5/2019) Will Smith, Martin Lawrence (1/17/20)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Will Smith and Martin Lawrence reunite to start filming Bad Boys 3: 'It's about to be KRAZY!'

Columbia/Everett Collection
Bad Boys for Life
Movie Details
TYPE

Movie
GENRE

Action

Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come together to start Bad Boys 3?!

It’s been almost 24 years since Bad Boys and more than 15 years since Bad Boys II, but the wait for the start of filming on the long-awaited third installment is over. After plenty of starts and stops, including numerous directors and release dates and star Martin Lawrence even telling EW that he didn’t think it would ever happen, Bad Boys for Life is a reality.

With Will Smith previously teasing the start of production, the boys have officially reunited to start filming on their highly-anticipated project and, maybe even more importantly, to watch their past classics.

“First Day of Shooting tomorrow!” Smith wrote on Instagram, along with a picture of him and Lawrence in front of a shot of them in Bad Boys. “We watched #badboysforlife.”

We know that Smith and Lawrence will be back as Miami detectives Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett, but no word yet if Bad Boys II star Gabrielle Union, who played Mike’s love interest and Marcus’ sister, will also return, as she’s currently fronting the upcoming Bad Boys spin-off TV series, L.A.’s Finest. Those confirmed to be along for the ride are directors Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah (taking over for Michael Bay), plus Vanessa Hudgens, Charles Melton, and Joe Pantoliano, who is set to reprise his role from the first two films.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought I read where Jessica Alba was going to be in this movie. I dont know, I was expecting for there be to some other stars in here.

PDLong35

Potential Star
Registered
I heard him announce that it was gonna actually happen at a comedy show he hosted on new year's eve in Baltimore

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I thought I read where Jessica Alba was going to be in this movie. I dont know, I was expecting for there be to some other stars in here.
nah, that was gonna be a spin-off show with her and Gabrielle Union.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I can't wait. I always support Bad Boys. Our asses will be in a theater seat when this drops. Also, skinny Martin is funnier than chunky Martin to me.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I'll wacth but I'm not expecting much. You already know this will be about bitcoin and a hacker chic with dreads.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

but Badboys is a cult movie... who cares about the plot?...we know it's going to be the last.....i hope they use iconic stuff tho... like that 930... a chase with a 964 against....oh i duhhno a Gt2RS?

maxresdefault.jpg
On the strength of this movie alone I bought a used 964! I always wanted a air cooled 911 but wanted to hold out for 996 prices to fall.
Fast forward about 8 months after purchase. I pull up to a Cars & Coffee in NOVA, and an older white gentlemen walked over not 10 minutes after I parked and made me an offer too good to refuse .... and like an idiot, I accepted! I still regret that sale to this day. This car put so many smiles on my face.

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
On the strength of this movie alone I bought a used 964! I always wanted a air cooled 911 but wanted to hold out for 996 prices to fall.
Fast forward about 8 months after purchase. I pull up to a Cars & Coffee in NOVA, and an older white gentlemen walked over not 10 minutes after I parked and made me an offer too good to refuse .... and like an idiot, I accepted! I still regret that sale to this day. This car put so many smiles on my face.

WOWWW!!!!