Ball family could be angling for big sneaker payday

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I know you are. And you've been 28 for 5 summers now. Wouldnt expect time to have value to you.

Move out of asscrack NY and leave that dead end job for starters you broke minded bitch.
Wait

U think I'm in my 30s?

Man o man

When I get 30 I'm retiring Fromm bgol

Me and hnic made a deal

lurknomo

Rising Star
Registered
Spoken like someone who is young, broke or both. I place value on my time because i know what its worth. You dont because yours hasnt been deemed of value. Also never said "nothing is free" you obtuse fool. So you dissecting statements you fabricated doesnt really serve a purpose or provide a rebuttal. And what do you know about pussy anyway? You've admitted to barely if ever getting laid.

How do you get defeatist out of placing value on time? Shut your broke bamma ass up.

MD, DC or VA???

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
maybe you need to move to asscrack ny since we dont place no value on pussy here

your personal attacks dont work son when youre an obvious lame

mr time is so valauble i have 50k posts and spend 8 hrs per day on bgol

nigga!!!!!!!! shut you lame ass up
What does my post count have to do with this? Meanwhile you have 20k more and are broke.

..dudes would prob laugh at your yrly income..i've dealt with jews, arabs, cacs, africans, and everything else under the rainbow
Im talking about YOU.. not your customers. Also, the funny part is that you brag about a successful customer base of the wealthy but are too fucking stupid to realize them patronizing your business underscores my point. Its a placement of value on their time. The entire premise of the profession to high end clientele is based on that valuation of time from both parties. So, you're either lying about what you do, or are too fucking stupid to know exactly what you do.
I woulda fucking been offed myself being past 45 with no kids of my own.
More broke nigga speak.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What the fuck did I walk in on?

And why do you dudes do that jumping in another dudes battle? I notice a lot of you faggots do that shit up here now, but you post around someone normally, but the time they start beefing you want to get some punches in for some chuckles.

That shits mad weak, and it's always the same ones doing it.

and if you feel some type of way, I really don't give a fuck...but that shit looks pussy

:lol:
Niggas went ape shit over something as basic and non controversial as time is valuable. Shit is weird and sad .. One nigga lives in the middle of no where, one lies about his age, and one is essentially hustleman from Martin. They've been reduced to post count smack and telling me which posters dont really like me.. :lol::smh:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
damn!!!!!!!!!!
man dont hold back it all
lmao
Man I hate that nigga with a fucking passion.

It's like these type of niggas bring it upon themselves

And this is bgol nigga

Even if Jesus the Mohammad signed up he would get it too.

Female ass nigga

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Niggas went ape shit over something as basic and non controversial as time is valuable. Shit is weird and sad .. One nigga lives in the middle of no where, one lies about his age, and one is essentially hustleman from Martin. They've been reduced to post count smack and telling me which posters dont really like me.. :lol::smh:

and one nigga cant fuck unless his wallet is involved
poor little lame ass nigga

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What does my post count have to do with this? Meanwhile you have 20k more and are broke.

Im talking about YOU.. not your customers. Also, the funny part is that you brag about a successful customer base of the wealthy but are too fucking stupid to realize them patronizing your business underscores my point. Its a placement of value on their time. The entire premise of the profession to high end clientele is based on that valuation of time from both parties. So, you're either lying about what you do, or are too fucking stupid to know exactly what you do.

More broke nigga speak.
lol def not lying about what i do..in fact certain bgol members have called on my services various times.. various females that have been posted on here i've done bizz with/still do, etc..my avatar is a pic i took while throwing a private party for a group of black masons.. my funds are pretty good i'll always think i can do better cause i feel i'm suppose to be a 7 fig a yr or better nig so until i'll reach that goal i'll always be the ehh ehh i do decent guy..as far as dudes that use my service it ain't about time it's about the love of pussy..they don't front about it, they are a fan of pussy and being that i can provide it they'll always enjoy my services..there's no time saving bs concept they use juss oh man black i love pussy..real dudes say shit straight up and don't use bullshit motto's to cover up reality

alexw

Platinum Member
No, no no,, didnt say i was e-rich.. Just that you real life broke.

i bet you kiss those whores in the mouth too
you ole lonely in the need of the girlfriend experience lame nigga
it has to to fucking suck to pay someone to act like they like your lame ass

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
there's no time saving bs concept they use juss oh man black i love pussy..real dudes say shit straight up and don't use bullshit motto's to cover up reality
Its efficient and the fastest means to an end. Lesser investment of time. Time is valuable to successful people. We can agree to disagree tallblack. I have no issue with you bro.

alexw

Platinum Member
Its efficient and the fastest means to an end. Lesser investment of time. Time is valuable to successful people. We can agree to disagree tallblack. I have no issue with you bro.

i bet your heart breaks when that whore walks out the door and youre lonely as fuck again
my god i think i pity your lame ass
that whore is efficiently trying to get away from your lame ass

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Hate who, yourself? Because thats who you continue to run from. The real you. Nigga been 26 since 2005.
I'm 2005 I was nowhere near 26

You sound like dr truth now bro

U even gotta get a wack cosign from that female ass Nigga

Y'all both lame as shit

One has time

One has shoes

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i bet your heart breaks when that whore walks out the door and youre lonely as fuck again
Dont rent whores but If shes a whore wouldnt the entire point be for her to walk out the door? You're still not making sense.. And save your pity for your own situation my man. Your shits a dead fucking end.

Last edited:

alexw

Platinum Member
Dont rent whores but If shes a whore wouldnt the entire point to be for her to walk out the door? You're still not making sense.. And save your pity for your own situation my man. Your shits a dead fucking end.

how lonely are you?
youre fucking 50
you have nothing
the few pussies youve ever associated with comes with a price
dont you think thats a sad fucking existence?
but hey youre erich...props on that

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
gotta be a mil at least
nigga home all alone searching through backpage while sleeping on a bed full of 100s
so erich yet so empty
that sad life of a lame nigga
dollar-bills-on-bed-picture-id6501-000055
12917792_798495630281106_837936783_n.jpg

alexw

Platinum Member
Both false. But funny coming from a 40 y/o teacher in butt fuck NY who says time has no value.

i can be whatever you want me to be nigga
but im not all alone snowflake
right here in buttfuck ny i have a woman, friends, and family
and that affection doesnt come with a cost
dont cry tito you can too
you just need anti-lame training