Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Imma just leave this right here...

Baseball God, not a goat but a God

Gywnn is not talked about enough as one of the greatest ever. Same with Rod Carew.

ggeh89.jpg

Sport posts of the week

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
He hasn't gone 8 all season long so I kinda understand this. A little. Still, especially with a blow out, I would have kept him in until he gave up a hit. On another note Derek Shelton is getting fired in Pittsburgh for sure!!!

Afgzz9.jpg

Stop that Dusty Baker shit !!!!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Tony was a magician with the stick. The other 4 tools, not so much.

Cashman has got to go. The Yankees pitching is ass. Funky ass at that.

Boone's time is up too. Yanks flame out in the playoffs. Houston Cheaters and the Birds for the AL crown.

Soto is gone. Probably across town.

Paul Skenes is must must-watch. Too bad we won't see him in the postseason.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh, trust me. I don't like it. These players nowadays are all treated like faggots. There are no real men in baseball anymore. :smh:

The aspect with middle relief is different. You gotta remember there were not lot of pitchers that threw 95 or above.

Managers these days know you can't keep a starter out there like that. You don't find a Randy Johson everyday.

The whole Dusry thing, was about how he ruined Mark Prior and Kerry Wood. Until the playoffs they had never lost back to back games as 1-2.

After surgery and Dusty they were never the same.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The aspect with middle relief is different. You gotta remember there were not lot of pitchers that threw 95 or above.

Managers these days know you can't keep a starter out there like that. You don't find a Randy Johson everyday.

The whole Dusry thing, was about how he ruined Mark Prior and Kerry Wood. Until the playoffs they had never lost back to back games as 1-2.

After surgery and Dusty they were never the same.
He did. I agree.

81cTKR.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyle Tucker back in the lineup... Best record in the MLB since June without him...

Them other teams are fucked now...

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He hasn't gone 8 all season long so I kinda understand this. A little. Still, especially with a blow out, I would have kept him in until he gave up a hit. On another note Derek Shelton is getting fired in Pittsburgh for sure!!!

Afgzz9.jpg
Bruh them pitchers throw much harder these days but the pitching staffs have not adjusted as much other than cutting down their innings...

What Espada with the Astros have done is go to a 6man rotation to give them each an extra day of and help extend the bullpen. This is just a late season experiment to get ready for the post season but i think it's a viable solution... We're lucky to go have the arms available, but the challenge for other teams is finding a 6th pitcher for that rotation

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bruh them pitchers throw much harder these days but the pitching staffs have not adjusted as much other than cutting down their innings...

What Espada with the Astros have done is go to a 6man rotation to give them each an extra day of and help extend the bullpen. This is just a late season experiment to get ready for the post season but i think it's a viable solution... We're lucky to go have the arms available, but the challenge for other teams is finding a 6th pitcher for that rotation
Good point

7mC1RC.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Ok, the phillies were in a little slump but now they came out of it and have a chance to clinch their division and home filed advantage throughout the playoffs and world series.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor