Ben Affleck Sick of J Lo's shit!! We all been there!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hell yeah, it's ironically persisted since the first time he was with Jennifer Lopez.

I remember it really being evident when it was announced that he was cast as Batman.

^^^

to me THAT was the turning point

but I thought it was more about jealous angry incel fanboys.

but your right they hated he was with JLO

again I though ALL thought was hate from losers.

SO I don't even acknowledge that.

Homeboy was winning Oscars and sexing pop stars and Hollywood actresses.

Let em hate.

But I also understand the INSANE PRESSURE form that lifestyle.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
^^^

to me THAT was the turning point

but I thought it was more about jealous angry incel fanboys.

but your right they hated he was with JLO

again I though ALL thought was hate from losers.

SO I don't even acknowledge that.

Homeboy was winning Oscars and sexing pop stars and Hollywood actresses.

Let em hate.

But I also understand the INSANE PRESSURE form that lifestyle.

That's the thing though. The public turned on both of them due to overexposure since they were being hounded by paparazzi and on every magazine cover. They might have even been the first couple to have their names combined almost like a brand (Bennifer.)

It really all fell apart when their movie Gigli was being released. The movie got horrible reviews and the media and public really turned on them. They were even saying it was literally the worse movie ever made (which was bullshit, the movie definitely wasn't good but wasn't anywhere near as bad as it was made out to be.)

It was fucked up to me that the media and public were obsessed with and couldn't get enough of them but when they did tire of them they oddly punished Ben and Jennifer for their over exposure and media coverage which is what really killed their relationship.

That's why I was actually hoping they made it this time since they were unfairly torn apart the first time.

Following their first break up he went through a period where he had difficulty finding work and it really damaged his career. People don't remember this now but he was in real danger kf being a has been at that point.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's the thing though. The public turned on both of them due to overexposure since they were being hounded by paparazzi and on every magazine cover. They might have even been the first couple to have their names combined almost like a brand (Bennifer.)

It really all fell apart when their movie Gigli was being released. The movie got horrible reviews and the media and public really turned on them. They were even saying it was literally the worse movie ever made (which was bullshit, the movie definitely wasn't good but wasn't anywhere near as bad as it was made out to be.)

It was fucked up to me that the media and public were obsessed with and couldn't get enough of them but when they did tire of them they oddly punished Ben and Jennifer for their over exposure and media coverage which is what really killed their relationship.

That's why I was actually hoping they made it this time since they were unfairly torn apart the first time.

Following their first break up he went through a period where he had difficulty finding work and it really damaged his career. People don't remember this now but he was in real danger kf being a has been at that point.

^^^

all this

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
hell i can believe it. i don't know shit about her but it definitely seems like she thinks she a 10 when she a 7

One United Airlines flight attendant shares an encounter he had with Jennifer Lopez on a flight:

“I just said, ‘What can I get you to drink?’ But Jennifer refused to even acknowledge me. She turned her head away and told her personal assistant, ‘Please tell him I’d like a Diet Coke and lime.’ She wouldn’t even look at me. It was sad, she seems so sweet in her movies.”
Is that the response you get for asking a “celebrity” what she would like to drink? What a jerk.

And apparently, this is hardly a new thing for Lopez.

“The incident narrated by the flight attendant is not the first case of the Marry Me actress behaving this way. There have been instances in the past when Jennifer Lopez was impolite and even got staff fired. A German hotel maid once asked the celebrity for an autograph back in 2012 as she was a big fan. Not only was she allegedly, outright denied, the actress even complained about her to the cleaning company and got her fired. In another event, she fired dancers based on their astrological signs. During an audition, the singer allegedly asked all the Virgos to raise their hands. She then cold-heartedly made them leave after making them wait for the whole day.”

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
You acted differently when you are worth almost a half of billion dollars...... She's been at the *fuck you* level for a long time. Money and power change you.....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The town is one of my favorite movies. People don’t even know why they hate him. They just think it’s trendy

Some of my personal faves from the filmography ...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

PROOMO-World-Exclusive-Ben-and-Jennifer-Lopez-Pictured-Together-for-the-First-Time-in-47-Days.jpg

Ben has a Rivian SUV?!!

Niiiiice!

Fuck a Tesla, that R1 is the one to get

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Ehhh.... I guess....

A lot of Bentley and Rollses....I mean hell 1% problems, what do I know

They should see this fleet over here.

'91 Civic. '97 Ford Explorer. 2002 Ford Taurus. 1993 Mazda Miata.

Just kidding. I don't own any of them shits, but I did drive my mom's '97 Explorer back in high school. That shit was nice. Put the 6-disc CD changer in it and everything.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

She probably gave it up to him on the low..then was like :ssshhh: :lol:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She probably gave it up to him on the low..then was like :ssshhh: :lol:
At least a lil gawk gawk 3000

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I wonder if she got any Diddy stories ...? ....:rolleyes:

Inside J Lo's explosive relationship with P Diddy: Star said rapper was the 'first man to cheat on her' and left him a month before his trial on gun charges - but 'denies' he was ex who was 'rough' with and 'manhandled' her

Jennifer-Lopez-and-Sean-Diddy-Combs-Relationship-Timeline-e1711661566918.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if she got any Diddy stories ...? ....:rolleyes:

Inside J Lo's explosive relationship with P Diddy: Star said rapper was the 'first man to cheat on her' and left him a month before his trial on gun charges - but 'denies' he was ex who was 'rough' with and 'manhandled' her

Jennifer-Lopez-and-Sean-Diddy-Combs-Relationship-Timeline-e1711661566918.jpg
First man to cheat on her......??

That she knows of......

I can already tell, a chick like her.........yeah you need a side dish with that main course

rage

International
International Member
J Lo looks like she'll be difficult to deal with on purpose just to fuck with you.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
That was my thought too.

Who hates Ben?

They don't actually hate him, they just feel his boy, Matt Damon is a much better actor and better person but doesn't get all the flowers. That's in the industry. People in general idk. Personally, I think he's about as wooden an actor as you can find. But that's me.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I keep telling y'all...

you show me a bad bitch and I'll show you a dude tired of fuckin her

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I keep telling y'all...

you show me a bad bitch and I'll show you a dude tired of fuckin her

I don't think he's tired of her I think he's tired of the shit that comes with her like the paparazzi and her need to be in the spotlight.

If anything based off of her history I could see her moving on and tiring of him before her.

Remember she was engaged to marry A-Rod who she cut things off with and almost immediately married Ben.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think he's tired of her I think he's tired of the shit that comes with her like the paparazzi and her need to be in the spotlight.

If anything based off of her history I could see her moving on and tiring of him before her.

Remember she was engaged to marry A-Rod who she cut things off with and almost immediately married Ben.

From all accounts A Rod is NOT a good guy.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grass is greener syndrome finally caught up to him.

He needs to go back home to Garner.
Yea she's old and probably annoying, but thats his woman who he's made a family with. She's also the one to keep his mental illness in check.