Bernie Mac (Confirmed)

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
Re: Bernie Mac

Man....he'll be missed. R.I.P., brotha. Thanks for the laughs.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/LFzC4r3faG0[/FLASH]

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Man I thought he would come out of that shit and do a Pryor about his experience (you know crack some jokes about it).

Damn...........

He was one of the few that talked about the cliche things in black comedy that was actually funny with it.

Fuck it!!!!
Lets remember the brother the way he would have wanted to be remembered.

As a funny motherfucker!!!!!

This brother would not want us sitting with our head down.
Post your best Bernie Mac vids.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/PENqTm6haPA&hl=en&fs=1[/FLASH]

Classic clip...made me really recognize how funny/talented Mac was...

mrdickmdown

Support BGOL
Registered

I got no words right now

just ......condolences to brother Bernie's Family.

a2gpq23mznhneuxkleze.gif

Bump R.I.P.

ScroogeMcDuck

Support BGOL
Registered

R.I.P. Bernie Mac. Let's focus on the laughs he brought to many of us for all these years. I appreciate him and I'll miss him.

Dagorilla

Potential Star
Registered

I am deeply saddened by this news. He is right up there with the Red Foxs' and Richard Pryors'. Allah must have needed him to make his own soul smile..
R.I.P. many blessing go out to him and his family. We have truly lost a great one in entertainment..
ALSO.. LIFE. was the funniest movie EVER... JINGA-LING-JINGA LING

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

MAN .......................:(
IM FUCKED UP RIGHT NOW !
THAT WAS MY BOY !

I REMEMBER WHEN HE USED TO OPEN FASHION SHOWS AND DO ALL KINDS OF LOCAL SHIT ALL AROUND CHICAGO BACK IN THE 80s AND EARLY 90s
HE WAS THE SAME YESTERDAY AS HE WAS WHEN I FIRST MET THE CAT.
HE WAS A REAL HUSTLER AND A MANS MAN.
DOWN TO EARTH AS THEY GET WITH AN INCREDIBLE WORK ETHIC

IM SENDIN UP PRAYERS FOR HIS WIFE AND FAM.:(
THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE
HIS WIFE IS A REAL WIFE
DEDICATED TO THE CORE AND SHE LOVED THAT DUDE
WITHOUT QUESTION ,A REAL WOMAN.

I WILL FOREVER CHERISH THE CHRISTMAS AT THE MAC MAN'S CRIB
THE TIME HE HAD ME LAUGHIN IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS KITCHEN FLOOR
IN TEARS WHILE HIS WIFE WAS STEPPIN OVER MY ASS
WHILE MAKIN SWEET POTATOE PIES.

DAMN MAN I HATE THIS SHIT:angry:

R.I.P. MY NIGGA...................
AND I MEAN IT JUST LIKE THAT

Great shit bro...you could just get that sense about him from listening to some of his standup...that he was just a real ass dude...he just projected that feeling that you knew him even if you didn't...

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor

wtf.. iam @ lost for words.. if this is true r.i.p. death should not be played with ,, :smh:

Jam_Jam

Star
Registered

He came to Kansas a few years ago and put on a good show. We don't get too many entertainers out this way so it was really nice to see him. I sat in the front and made eye contact with him several times. He was a great comedian and a really decent man for taking care of his sister's children. May his journey be peaceful. God bless you Bernie Mac.

BS2011

Star
Registered

I'm shook up about this.
The chronology is messing with me too. Wasn't it just the other day he was at an even for Obama? He didn't seem ill or anything. Can pneumonia stricken you that quickly? Damn man.
My dude won't even get to see Obama become president.

Deltronz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wow. . . I really thought he would be ok. .

RIP Bernie Mac

Dammit, I'm really saddened by this. Like you, I really thought he'd be ok. Maybe out of the spotlight for a minute, but otherwise he'd overcome this. I guess I have to accept the fact he is no longer with us. Big RIP for this brotha. He was, as someone else mentioned, one of the true kings of comedy.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I'm shook up about this.
The chronology is messing with me too. Wasn't it just the other day he was at an even for Obama? He didn't seem ill or anything. Can pneumonia stricken you that quickly? Damn man.

Pneumonia is no joke...I have seen it kill a lot of people...

costelloceo

Star
BGOL Investor

I just got word on this ten minutes ago, my wife got a text message telling her that he died. I told her it was some bullshit, Bernie Mac ain't dead. Fuck that, Bernie Mac ain't dead. Then I look at my phone, and I see the shit from somebody else.

"I hate the back of forest whitaker's neck, I hate whoopi goldberg's black ass lips. I hate that black ass wesley snipes..."

Rest in Peace brother, you Redd, Richard and Robin better have heaven popping when I get there.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Some Bernie Mac quotables from an interview he did with Playboy (12/04) -

Every time you see a black romance it's over-the-top. There always has to be extreme hostility between the sexes. He has to cheat. She has to show him how independently strong she is, not just as a woman but as a black woman.

I was living in a place where I was harming myself. I was irresponsible. I'd lost several apartments. I couldn't hold a job. I was tired of being a no-good son of a bitch who called himself a man but was just a grown boy.

I have Glocks, .45s, Berettas, Remingtons. I like the marksmanship and the discipline that it takes to be a gun owner. I like the machinery. Being able to take it out and clean it is even more fascinating than having the gun.

I'm not a star, and I don't want to be a star. Stars fall. I'm an ordinary guy with an extraordinary job.

PLBOY200412.jpg

wantyme

Star
Registered

r.i.p.

im not gonna sit here and say i was his biggest fan, but i respected him alot on that show he did on fox alone. one of the most positive portrayals of a black family on tv. shyt we need more of.

i also saw him at kings of comedy in dc and he did kill it.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Man 50 is way too young man......

Man this is tragic......RIP.....

"Y'all don't understand.....I aint scared of you muthafuckas..."

Damn son.....peace out brotha....now heaven can enjoy some of your laughs now.....