BGOL Atlanta.....have y'all been amused by the Keith Lee stuff on TikTok

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I dont understand what you are saying but for any restaurant to have a no take out or pick up rule on weekends is a piss poor business decision and horrendous customer service policy. Its also antithetical to slamming in house staff. You actually want pick up business because its high turnover without monopolizing in house space. These are all high profile establishments that as shown in the video have high demand for service.. these bullshit policies are more about creating crowding and a "lit" atmosphere where they can inflate demand and overcharge and surcharge niggas to death to eat in house.

These are the same establishments that bitched and moaned during covid and only survived because of customers and take out.. and this is how they show thanks.. Fuck em all. People need to revolt against this clown shit and let these ho ass restaurants die.
Don’t worry

The next lockdown these slime ball establishments that demean black people and hand out poor customer service will be gone and finished.

Bitch said a hour to a hour and half

His retarded ass come inside with his funny walk and she talmbout I can have a table “cleaned” off in 5 minutes for this nigga

Fuck them all

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
No idea how you cats still making excuses and justifying a policy that literally makes no sense .. Kandis excuse for the policy sounded even more stupid after her explanation..

... further, all that shit was rendered moot when the bigger issue was shown as them lying about wait times , staff shortages and serving times when they tried to sit and feed homie immediately upon finding out who he was.

ATL restaurants have those bullshit ass policies for one reason... to create false demand and give appearance of a packed and premium product. And they use that to inflate prices and surcharge dumb niggas to death.
Imagine if this nigga was a white wigga jew

These businesses would delete they entire rules

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I am enjoying this thread though because Atlanta dudes are getting treated like shit and they've convinced themselves that getting treated like shit is a good thing. Nothing funnier to me as a New Yorker than seeing dudes in Atlanta wait 2 hours for food that would just be considered so so by NYC standards.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
That @850credit nigga is right

He playing games

The right NIGGu he looking for is gonna find him.

Pulling up in sprinter vans with his entourage acting like he tryna eat

He gon killed fucking wit somebody business

Yawl niggas think this shit a game.

Wish I would let a Sped nigga make me change my business practices

Let’s see this nigga make and own and operate a restaurant

Fuck nigga

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I am enjoying this thread though because Atlanta dudes are getting treated like shit and they've convinced themselves that getting treated like shit is a good thing. Nothing funnier to me as a New Yorker than seeing dudes in Atlanta wait 2 hours for food that would just be considered so so by NYC standards.
Yawl eat 1.50 pizza slices out of a brick oven.

Keith lee wouldn’t dare step foot in that city for a review.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

No restaurant in the world is worth more than a 30 minute wait.

One of the best things I enjoyed about NYC. I loved all the mom and pops spots just everywhere.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I aint never in my life waited more than 45 minutes to eat. I wish I would. From the time I get hungry to the time I'm served can't be no more than 1 hr.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Shit like this is part of the reason why I don't go to the trendy stuff in town. There's too many places in town to wait around for forever and a day just to be seated let alone get some food. Also why I prefer to get takeout if it's just me

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Quiet skinny. No one cares about Chicago. Yall so backwards you think tomato casserole is pizza and think hot dogs with peppers is quality food to be proud of.
He came and ate chicken.

And l wish I was skinny now

Why u ogs didn’t tell me I was gonna gain this weight like this?????

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No restaurant in the world is worth more than a 30 minute wait.

One of the best things I enjoyed about NYC. I loved all the mom and pops spots just everywhere.

You ain't never lied. I ate at some bomb as mom and pop restaurants in NYC....Mexican, Philapino, Asian, and Soul Food...

If ya'll ever in DC, there are alot of good spots there too....Whatever you got a taste for, it's there...

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

here in detroit we have the same problem cardi b mentioned in her video and has been going on for some years...they are never open
early,,they hours are from when they decide to get up and mozzy on down and open up the doors and they close early round 6 maybe
7pm and close on the most random days,,monday for-sho,,tuesday and maybe open on wednesday thur-saturday..and this bounces back
to a keving samuels clip i heard..you have black folks will do all the work to get the business open and after that its a wrap,,did all the
leg work just to say im a boss or to say i own a business..they open then they close..its a repetition of bad business practice's in our
community that should have been addressed years ago and the pandemic exposed them and still didnt learn shit..so this also falls back
on the type of folks that are opening these business's,,m-f's with badd communication skillz..this is not related to just one type of business
its just mostly every type of black own business here you can think of...

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On the low, black America needs to have this conversation black owned establishments. Some act like they hate us but still want us to be obligated to patronize them.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Are they artificially creating lines to increase exclusivity like a club or are their kitchens that inefficient?
If it's the latter, hire the boys, they can learn any cuisine.

berninis-kitchen-staff.jpg

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Ima have to come back and read the whole shit once trick or treating is over. First page telling me some wild as shit.

I kind feel 850 though; these reviews can destroy a business.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Matter of fact, I'm going to Turkey Leg Hut in a couple weeks, first time ever. I'll give them 1 hr wait, just cuz I'm on some tourist shit. Anything longer, they gone kiss my ass.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Ima have to come back and read the whole shit once trick or treating is over. First page telling me some wild as shit.

I kind feel 850 though; these reviews can destroy a business.
Word of mouth can destroy a business but he was as nice about it as he could possibly be. Also word of mouth was already so so with both places amongst people in the city.