BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Your a fucking bum. Do you even use the waiver wire? Do you know what the waiver wire is??? You just KNOW you about to lose this week don't you???

Nigga gonna be MIA thanksgiving weekend
Aye fag what's your record again? On yeah 3-6 like me.. I guess your a bum too

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck em and his non trading ass... He held that nigga like it was his first born. I offered above fair market for the guy and he declined.

These non trading niggas deserve to die a painful death.
Man you the worse trade person in the history of fantasy football, ol dementia have ninja. All you got is backups hoping to punch lottery ticket. By your logic I should have taken the trade for Morris and dangelo for Gurley? You really believe in that crap you be pushing

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man you the worse trade person in the history of fantasy football, ol dementia have ninja. All you got is backups hoping to punch lottery ticket. By your logic I should have taken the trade for Morris and dangelo for Gurley? You really believe in that crap you be pushing
Ive NEVER tried to trade Deangelo you lying ass nigga. Hell, i just got the guy 4 days ago.

And look here slim, i cant help if you niggas dont have foresight.. Every guy i offer up had value and has paid dividends... BDR the only nigga took advantage of my generosity .. Meanwhile you out here 3-5 looking like a sucka.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I'll take Gurley off your hands I got 3 RBSs That put up numbers or a solid WR for you
Naw I'm good. Luck and Gurley hurt me all year with the inconsistent play (luck) and lack of production (Gurley) everyone else was good. Foster declaring he was good to go cost me a win. It's all good though. I got the first chip in this league, I'll be back

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw I'm good. Luck and Gurley hurt me all year with the inconsistent play (luck) and lack of production (Gurley) everyone else was good. Foster declaring he was good to go cost me a win. It's all good though. I got the first chip in this league, I'll be back

Andrew Luck will cost you championship believe me dude.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ive NEVER tried to trade Deangelo you lying ass nigga. Hell, i just got the guy 4 days ago.

And look here slim, i cant help if you niggas dont have foresight.. Every guy i offer up had value and has paid dividends... BDR the only nigga took advantage of my generosity .. Meanwhile you out here 3-5 looking like a sucka.
You ain't had nothing but backup. Your right, it was buffalo and dallas backup. Both of them don't even equal Gurleys production. There is a reason why nobody's trading with you

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You ain't had nothing but backup. Your right, it was buffalo and dallas backup. Both of them don't even equal Gurleys production. There is a reason why nobody's trading with you
You're full of shit ... Made several offers for that fucking bust. I wont rehash them because the guys offered are in the mix for other shit. Again, you're 3-5 for a reason. Keep running that bum ass nigga out there tho.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're full of shit ... Made several offers for that fucking bust. I wont rehash them because the guys offered are in the mix for other shit. Again, you're 3-5 for a reason. Keep running that bum ass nigga out there tho.
Yeah and they all the worse trades in history, I'm not the only one is this league that thinks that

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah and they all the worse trades in history, I'm not the only one is this league that thinks that
You're the only one 3-6 and too pussy to do something about it tho..

And fyi- ive made equal to or more trades than anyone else in the league dumbass.:lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man all your guys dropped numbers.. Cant do nothing but tip your hat if a nigga team score a buck thirty. Good win youngin.

Man this nigga dropped 134 I wasn't at full strength and put up 108..like that should be COOL.
nope Wilson was like let me have the best game of the year.. nigga kicker was like lemme add in 15.. murray was like broncos defense? lemme drop 30
brees was like FUCK snead im just gonna toss this shit to thomas

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This is me on the right toasting with my lead every week

6NgoRNl.gif

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't answer to quitter ass niggas who can't take a ass beating without going on hiatus. Did you need to reevaluate why I beat you? Was you scared that I was gonna take yo spot ? That everybody was realized "oh this nigga is a quitter". This ain't the first time you disappeared and came back talking shit I'm sure of that nigga.

Ole talk shit then run away on your bike ass nigga. Is this you????

anigif_enhanced-10547-1428601566-3_preview.gif

:lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Your a fucking bum. Do you even use the waiver wire? Do you know what the waiver wire is??? You just KNOW you about to lose this week don't you???

Nigga gonna be MIA thanksgiving weekend

lmbao... Beatdown... tell Muta how you always go undefeated in your money leagues. Yo Muta... Beatdown said he just be fucking around on here...but he put up 200 points every week in his money leagues

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

@alexw

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
damn beatdown youre letting the new nigga slap you around like this

you have to go harder fam that new nigga is killing you

great job muta

and yeah amajor makes the worst trades in fantasy football history

i told yall his two little wins over me and the illegal alien was his chip

now he's back to being a fucking loser

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
damn beatdown youre letting the new nigga slap you around like this

you have to go harder fam that new nigga is killing you

great job muta

and yeah amajor makes the worst trades in fantasy football history

i told yall his two little wins over me and the illegal alien was his chip

not he's back to be a fucking loser

What that fag yappin bout he ain't no vet... Bum ass nigga got the same record I do... You can tell he a new nigga.. How in back in the mix in his ass... Nigga in last place :lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
lmbao... Beatdown... tell Muta how you always go undefeated in your money leagues. Yo Muta... Beatdown said he just be fucking around on here...but he put up 200 points every week in his money leagues

Stop gassin that burger up why you let that clown in the league to begin with