BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
:eek:

Like the one you accepted last week? Huh, you mealy mouthed bitch you!!

I will bump this quote next week.
Yes jada you sent me 200 bad trades that week. You want to see them I believe i screen capped some of them? Your pathetic ass was desperate and you still lost by 50 points. 50 fucking points you fucking suck

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes jada you sent me 200 bad trades that week. You want to see them I believe i screen capped some of them? Your pathetic ass was desperate and you still lost by 50 points. 50 fucking points you fucking suck
I dont make trades for one week you short sighted western NY kuntry basTURD. You been saying the same shit all season... "you wont win another game big daddy!!!".. Shutup bitch! And watch this shit play out.

alexw

Platinum Member
I dont make trades for one week you short sighted western NY kuntry basTURD. You been saying the same shit all season... "you wont win another game big daddy!!!".. Shutup bitch! And watch this shit play out.
I just watched you lose by 50, Jada. You're fucking trash and the only wins you have was because those players played the games of their lives. But that 50 piece is a true reflection of that piece of shit team you have because you're a tranny posting piece of shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I just watched you lose by 50, Jada. You're fucking trash and the only wins you have was because those players played the games of their lives. But that 50 piece is a true reflection of that piece of shit team you have because you're a tranny posting piece of shit.

dam

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just watched you lose by 50, Jada. You're fucking trash and the only wins you have was because those players played the games of their lives.
Hey shitstain... every week you sashay your blood dripping vagina around here saying how i wont win another game... Meanwhile im in first place with a notch on my belt from reaming you out whore!!!

Im a top 3 scorer in this fucking league. I score points weekly. Thats all that matters!! Points ho!! And the only two shit teams that score more than me, i donated sunday dinner to the past two weeks. Simplex scored a near league record to beat me. Props to him. And my other loss was to a league doormat by 4 points because i played Crabtree over Cole Slaw Beasly and he gave me one fucking point.

Now go do some pushups and get ready for a fun night of cow tipping and keg tapping.. You kuntry bitch!!! Only nigga in the league that come from a county Donald Trump will win tonite. Nigga kill yoself!!

alexw

Platinum Member
Hey shitstain... every week you sashay your blood dripping vagina around here saying how i wont win another game... Meanwhile im in first place with a notch on my belt from reaming you out whore!!!

Im a top 3 scorer in this fucking league. I score points weekly. Thats all that matters!! Points ho!! And the only two shit teams that score more than me, i donated sunday dinner to the past two weeks. Simplex scored a near league record to beat me. Props to him. And my other loss was to a league doormat by 4 points because i played Crabtree over Cole Slaw Beasly and he gave me one fucking point.

Now go do some pushups and get ready for a fun night of cow tipping and keg tapping.. You kuntry bitch!!! Only nigga in the league that come from a county Donald Trump will win tonite. Nigga kill yoself!!

You wrote me a fucking essay, Jada? I'm not reading all that shit. Just know that your faggot ass got a 50-piece with extra sides. How long you really thought you were going to overachieve with that piece of shit team you faggit piece of shit ?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You wrote me a fucking essay, Jada? I'm not reading all that shit. Just know that your faggot ass got a 50-piece with extra sides. How long you really thought you were going to overachieve with that piece of shit team you faggit piece of shit ?

:lol:

alexw

Platinum Member
yo muta...i need you to explain these 45 points you have

jeremy hill...top 20 rb tho?

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
yo muta...i need you to explain these 45 points you have

jeremy hill...top 20 rb tho?