BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And Coleman aint do shit in two months.

HM7pf2n.png

Yea but last time he played the Ravens he put up 2 TDs. Just ain't my year.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good job good effort Muta... Thats basically a win for you bro.

Once again, Crabtree lays an egg when i need him. He has literally cost me 2 wins since he came on board.

I see all the division leaders took L's this week too. Bum ass niggas..

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good job good effort Muta... Thats basically a win for you bro.

Once again, Crabtree lays an egg when i need him. He has literally cost me 2 wins since he came on board.

I see all the division leaders took L's this week too. Bum ass niggas..

A draw is still a loss. Again I just need to stick with Dak if I did easy W.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
more evidence.
Kelly only scored 6 more points this entire season than he did this week.
and ben can't torch the cleveland browns.

im putting good product out there they just shitting in the bed.
good win.

I been following the Deadskins news...they been phasing Matt Jones out of the offense after he get hurt and fans been calling for him to start. I didn't expect that output though. That boy clowned. Plus he was playing the Packers. They defense ass. I'm starting whoever play against them niggas. I caked off Draftings yesterday I started everyone who was playing the Packers lol.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I been following the Deadskins news...they been phasing Matt Jones out of the offense after he get hurt and fans been calling for him to start. I didn't expect that output though. That boy clowned. Plus he was playing the Packers. They defense ass. I'm starting whoever play against them niggas. I caked off Draftings yesterday I started everyone who was playing the Packers lol.

Like i said, im not mad at 16 points or something.. 31 like i said is only 5 less than he's scored the entire year lol. and big ben gave me 8
that's 2 out of the last 3 weeks i should've started kap and i don't think anyone would say start kap with no wr's against the patriots in a rain storm over big ben against the browns lol

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

congrats but do you see my record?

do you see my #1 seed?

again a game that meant everything to you and nothing to me

this was equivalent to when a team rest their starters for the playoffs since they wrapped everything up weeks ago

but hooray to your small moral victories

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
congrats but do you see my record?

do you see my #1 seed?

again a game that meant everything to you and nothing to me

this was equivalent to when a team rest their starters for the playoffs since they wrapped everything up weeks ago

but hooray to your small moral victories

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
No nigga. Hes good money with a football in his fucking hands. Stop doubling down on stupid.. Take the L.

Nigga. Don't make me use my commissioner powers. Commish gets to revisit and mod one trade proposal per season, retrospectively.