BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Shot out to me I picked rape or activism and it cost me
I gotta donate to the fantasy football negro college fund for not starting kap those weeks i knew in my heart i should have and Ben tossing up 8 points against the Browns and shit

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why u posting meaningless scores that shit ain't advance u to the championship game

Uh yea it did in that league nigga. I wasn't gonna post no scores from any other leagues but you wanted to talk shit in that leauge too.

And btw I get to beat your ass in the bullshit ass Trump University bowl consolidation game. I'm used to higher steaks and got some championships to win but I'll make sure I beat yo ass one more time

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Uh yea it did in that league nigga. I wasn't gonna post no scores from any other leagues but you wanted to talk shit in that leauge too.

And btw I get to beat your ass in the bullshit ass Trump University bowl consolidation game. I'm used to higher steaks and got some championships to win but I'll make sure I beat yo ass one more time

Foh nigga

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He was doing that shit to tie players up. They don't go directly back into FA... they go back on waivers.

I know, but the players he was picking nobody wanted

Most people had already picked the players they wanted. Doing that shit was pointless. :dunno:

Some bum who was predicted to score three points and you didn't even want. Why the fuck would we want him :confused:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I know, but the players he was picking nobody wanted

Most people had already picked the players they wanted. Doing that shit was pointless. :dunno:

Some bum who was predicted to score three points and you didn't even want. Why the fuck would we want him :confused:

Not sure..... i guess no options are better than slim options???? :lol:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You again!? Your biggest accomplishment was tying me? What a fucking loser. Take your 4 wins and gtfo niggah!!

Nigga shut yo old, runnin back drafting, unfair trade offering ass up. If you ain't the champion YOU AINT SHIT. You still last if you ain't first!!!!!!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Hey @Amajorfucup I need 25+ from Bell in my other league to win the championship. Good luck to you. I hope Bell goes off and you blow me out in this league. How about a repeat of week 14?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey @Amajorfucup I need 25+ from Bell in my other league to win the championship. Good luck to you. I hope Bell goes off and you blow me out in this league. How about a repeat of week 14?
Man i forgot about our game til the last minute.. Still had Martin and Crowder in. Took out Martin in time but didnt put in Crabtree in time.. Gonna be tough for Bell against BMore... He gonna need alot of receiving yards... If anybody can do it tho its him.. Good luck in your title game.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Elliot is no Todd Gurley.

Point is, Kid had no business going at 2. Only clown ass Dallas fans would think so.

Hes a good player but there was much better value at 2.

when the tranny poster swears he's the smartest nigga in the room but consistently makes an ass out himself

the dumbest smartest nigga alive

what did you say to me trannyman?

oh you called me champ!!!

thanks bro

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dude went the fuck off.

when the tranny poster swears he's the smartest nigga in the room but consistently makes an ass out himself

what did you say to me trannyman?

oh you called me champ!!!

thanks bro
Now run all the other quotes i owned your bitch ass in you classless piece of shit. Dude showed out... Unlike you you insecure underachieving bitch, i have no issue admitting when i was wrong. Good pick... Good season... despite me sweeping your ho ass.

alexw

Platinum Member
Dude went the fuck off.

Now run all the other quotes i owned your bitch ass in you classless piece of shit. Dude showed out... Unlike you you insecure underachieving bitch, i have no issue admitting when i was wrong. Good pick... Good season... despite me sweeping your ho ass.

you owned me by coming in 3rd place you stupid fuck!!!

do you even know what underachieving means lolol?

lmfaoooo thats even low for you

run that quote when i said your chip was beating me....when i was concerned with winning the whole damn thang

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you owned me by coming in 3rd place you stupid fuck!!!
No ho. I owned you by mopping the floor wit yo bitch ass when we faced off twice. I won YOU nigga. You played in a trash division ans benefited ... when you came my way i beat the shit out your bama ass.

alexw

Platinum Member
No ho. I owned you by mopping the floor wit yo bitch ass when we faced off twice. I won YOU nigga. You played in a trash division ans benefited ... when you came my way i beat the shit out your bama ass.

thats like saying 96-97 raptors were better than the bulls because they beat them 3 times

again...how many chips do you have?

hell do you even have a 2nd place trophy? you know i got one of those too

if beatdown didnt go full retard you wouldve never made the playoffs

you fucking suck...you no chip having bitch!!!!