BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Finally put out of my misery. Been a weird year for me in this league lol

Kobe-YoureWelcome.gif

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quiet than a muthafucka ain't he :lol:

Anyway I'm about to get my championship............

My CHARITY CHAMPIONSHIP

hqdefault.jpg

:smh::smh::smh:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: FUCK YOU BROCK OSWILDER!!! YOU RUINED MY 1st round pick#!!!

Old man thought he was gonna skate by on just having rb, and totally ignored the receivers:roflmao3:
He's gonna claim dementia and say he forgot about this thread:roflmao2:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well we knew you wernt winning shit in september... I just got eliminated yesterday. No idea why you're still posting here.

Again, what was your record?

It ain't a competition of who gets eliminated first nigga. You ain't winning the championship and it ain't 2006 get some WRs next.time

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Old man thought he was gonna skate by on just having rb, and totally ignored the receivers:roflmao3:
He's gonna claim dementia and say he forgot about this thread:roflmao2:

I'm still wondering what the musical chairs with the waivers was about every week, but I digress

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I'm still wondering what the musical chairs with the waivers was about every week, but I digress

I really want fucup to explain that. I thought he was doing that to tie up players so they couldn't be picked up...but I thought if you picked someone and dropped them they go right back to being a FA. But dude would pickup and drop several good players every week.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
"us"... Fuck you mean "us" nigga... You have 4 wins... You're a non factor. In here speaking in plurals... Ole miserable bastard in seek of company ass nigga. You fucking loser.

Good luck in your consolidation matchup you old fuck. Nigga you couldn't beat me draft some WRs next year. Back lives DONT mattet