BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reactions: BDR

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
yoooooooooooo beatdown get yo ass in here mayne

i tried to warn you
mjcry1.png

Eeww almost got sonned he averted desaster

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Wait, this dr truth ass nigga lost? Ole Brownturd Junior Jr ass nigga.. :lol::smh::lol:
Aye faggit.. if I didn't sit Odell due to him not being 100% and cooks which was a late game switch I would've dropped a buck on eeww.. ... nigga beat me by a hare.. ninja was nervous all day yesterday and today :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Hey man i got 100 points on my bench.. Misery loves company. :mike:
Aye faggit.. if I didn't sit Odell due to him not being 100% and cooks which was a late game switch I would've dropped a buck on eeww.. ... nigga beat me by a hare.. ninja was nervous all day yesterday and today :lol:

You two faggots deserve each other. The pig got 15 WRs on this fucking team and fucup fucking up major with an all RB squad... both you niggas benches scoring more than your fucking starters.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You two faggots deserve each other. The pig got 15 WRs on this fucking team and fucup fucking up major with an all RB squad... both you niggas benches scoring more than your fucking starters.
So you think this is the best way to go about trading me Alshon Jeffrey injury prone ass?

Trade talks are suspended until you learn some fucking manners. Be blessed.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BTW Cacs want to start some shit by saying Cam raised the "blm fist after the TD"...fuck all y'all Cam is the Yogi Berra of the NFL:
04FeHJ0.png

Reactions: BDR

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Should have traded Cook when you had the chance
You shoulda let me borrow your crystal ball when you had a chance..

Oh, and imma still score 90 points a week ho. Worry bout yo team n1ggger!
Jimmy Graham
Telvin Coleman
Jonathan Steward

I get:
Dalvin Cook
Alex Smith
Ben Watson

That's the trade I offered to that negro.....He is truly Compulsive hoarding running backs :lol:
And why would i want any of that trash you offered? Cook probably out for the year and Coleman and Stewart STILL couldnt crack my starting lineup who.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh and for you niggas talking that i shoulda traded Cook shit... No nigga, yall shoulda took the deal for Ajayi when i offered it. My team would be hurt with him and Cook gone.. As it stands, im next man up and still gonna drop a hunnid every fucking week.

Eat a dick you clowns..