BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Says the nigga that was waiting outside the club until the bouncer finally let him in.

I should have been in from the jump.
altanta-oct-18-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This how it's gonna be this year huh you niggas scary as hell. :lol:

This suppose to be the hottest league in BGOL history you ninjas ain't acting like no big.ballers!!!

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah whatever the fuck that name was......

And you know damn well I lost because of that flukey ass Jaguars shit. :lol: They scored more points than anyone on your team. :lol:

Hey they scored the exact same amount of points as killa Cam :lol:

I tried to trade away the Jags DST but ninjas laughed in my face...well the value just went up :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey they scored the exact same amount of points as killa Cam :lol:

I tried to trade away the Jags DST but ninjas laughed in my face...well the value just went up :lol:

They not playing Big Ben every week...nobody want that defense...they still the Jags until proven otherwise lol.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They not playing Big Ben every week...nobody want that defense...they still the Jags until proven otherwise lol.

Check the stats dog. They got the number one defense in the league they stay shutting dudes.down and gettting.pick 6s :lol:

Bet you wish you had them instead of that non.tackling ass Cardinals defense. I could have just started the chiefs defense on yo ass and still one :lol:

Last edited: