BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You shoulda let me borrow your crystal ball when you had a chance..

Oh, and imma still score 90 points a week ho. Worry bout yo team n1ggger!

And why would i want any of that trash you offered? Cook probably out for the year and Coleman and Stewart STILL couldnt crack my starting lineup who.

Hey....FUCK YOU OLD MAN!!!!. I tried to do business with you but you have Alzheimer or something your old ass don't know what's best for you, I really tried to make it work but you talk just as much shit when you do business....big mistake

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
KcIcgTN.gif

dealwithit.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
trying to put together a trade with Kupp, Funchess, and Cook ass nigga.

:lol: :lol: Talking about where the haters at.....he hated more than all of us. He let them all go. :lol: :lol:

I can admit I didn't see them doing this.....but at the same time I didn't cut them so....:lol:

With Funchess though.....I started him on my draftkings lineup because I had heard Benjamin was hobbled and Olsen was hurt. :lol: :lol: I figured McCaffery or Funchess would go off. :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: Talking about where the haters at.....he hated more than all of us. He let them all go. :lol: :lol:

I can admit I didn't see them doing this.....but at the same time I didn't cut them so....:lol:

With Funchess though.....I started him on my draftkings lineup because I had heard Benjamin was hobbled and Olsen was hurt. :lol: :lol: I figured McCaffery or Funchess would go off. :lol:

ol Pat Riley talking about my players Wade and Lebron back together ass nigga.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
hold up... you yapping about the nigga you dropped?
No. Im yapping about the the dumb niggas who criticized them being picked up in the first place. Dummies like you, you roach.
Didn't you drop Cupp????
Didnt you win like 2 games last season?
Naw not no damn haters man where are they at? I'm looking at your team and I don't see them.

:lol:
You dont see them? Do you see me about to drop 90 despite my best back going down early? You see that right?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Im yapping about the the dumb niggas who criticized them being picked up in the first place. Dummies like you, you roach.

Didnt you win like 2 games last season?

You dont see them? Do you see me about to drop 90 despite my best back going down early? You see that right?

You at 44 right now. :lol: :lol:

Kareem Hunt got them mighty Deadskins. :lol: