BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Crockpot-Pulled-Pork-FB.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:rolleyes: Damn so you taking loses AND you be sexually harrassing hoes online? :lol: Is that why you been quiet all season bitches trying to put a case on you?

You can use that as an excuse as to why you gave up on your Sunday night football mixlr podcast :roflmao2:
So trash nobody even liked your comeback
I didn't give up the podcast I need to find a better place that has easy access. You niggas don't want to pay for the board so I know you deadbeats wouldn't donate shit to help me.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So trash nobody even liked your comeback
I didn't give up the podcast I need to find a better place that has easy access. You niggas don't want to pay for the board so I know you deadbeats wouldn't donate shit to help me.

Hey nigga check the avatar I'm an "investor" to the board :rolleyes:. And why donate so you can take my cheese, make me an investors/shareholder then not give me no say so in how the bidness is ran :blush:

Niggas mad quiet because I'm running threw y'all bitchass and Dtown gonna send yo ass to the NIT tournament where you belong

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Did u lose your number 1 pick?
Actually I did. I also lost the qb for my number 1 receiver. My star tight end has been hurt all season. The Broncos defense fell off the earth. Just a bad yr son. But I'm going to play spoiler and take some of you niggas to the blooper bowl with me.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hey nigga check the avatar I'm an "investor" to the board :rolleyes:. And why donate so you can take my cheese, make me an investors/shareholder then not give me no say so in how the bidness is ran :blush:

Niggas mad quiet because I'm running threw y'all bitchass and Dtown gonna send yo ass to the NIT tournament where you belong

I wouldn't be making money. Ain't about that for me.

Also you are 6-4.
I am 5-5
You are 1 game ahead of me. You are talking like you have a cushion.
You are acting like 6-4 is balling
I stumbled into 5-5 with injuries and all
Your squad has been healthy all year and youre 6-4

6-4 niggas are puffing their chest out cause they finally in the hunt?

6-4 cats are in here talking about they running thru yall?

6-4 tho

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wouldn't be making money. Ain't about that for me.

Also you are 6-4.
I am 5-5
You are 1 game ahead of me. You are talking like you have a cushion.
You are acting like 6-4 is balling
I stumbled into 5-5 with injuries and all
Your squad has been healthy all year and youre 6-4

6-4 niggas are puffing their chest out cause they finally in the hunt?

6-4 cats are in here talking about they running thru yall?

6-4 tho

5-6 tho. Take yo ass to the NIT tourney @dtownsfinest beat yo ass

And I'm see you Monday night old man!!!!