BGOL's Sunday Database Errors Fantasy Football League Thread.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
you mean that shittalking ass nigga aint in here right now?
the other shit talking nigga is :

coppingaplea.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
how that seahawks trade work out for you?
that turned out to be great right?
That trade served its intended purpose... TE position screwed me all year honestly. Those 4 picks i lost hurt me.

Niggas need to be more active and trade more next season tho.. and we gotta get rid of some dead weight.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ESPN hijacked my draft for 4 straight rounds. You saw it. You all saw it. I been fighting through that bullshit all season.

You being dramatic as always but we might need to bounce from ESPN Fantasy. They servers do be acting weird never had a problem in my NFL.com or yahoo leagues

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You being dramatic as always but we might need to bounce from ESPN Fantasy. They servers do be acting weird never had a problem in my NFL.com or yahoo leagues
C'mon man.. We were all in the draft when they hijacked me 4 picks straight. This ain't revisionist excuses. But ultimately I shoulda done better streaming tight ends.. It was stupid to leave Kroff in there this week.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C'mon man.. We were all in the draft when they hijacked me 4 picks straight. This ain't revisionist excuses. But ultimately I shoulda done better streaming tight ends.. It was stupid to leave Kroff in there this week.
Nursing home got that strict lights out at 9 policy. Took you four picks to find your night reading glasses

Last edited:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Some of the drafts I was in tried to say I needed to upgrade java or some shit but the NFL.com Draft client booted right up. You played yourself I would have worked with you but you too stingy with the running backs